No announcement yet.

Trump supporters in NY complain they can't admit they back president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to look up Chrissy Teigen. She was a model? Doesn't really look like one in my opinion. But I'm so happy a former model and....whatever she does now....has such a say on who to boycott.

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post
      Well let's see-
      I put a Trump sign on the corner in front of my house....it lasted 20 whole minutes before some douche stole it (I was working in the garage so I didn't know at the time).

I have many friends who cannot discuss any (even a little) support for him or his policies without real professional retribution, never mind the hysterical screeching of some of their friends so they keep quiet. I have had people shun me for my support of his position on issues, and know others who have had suffered vandalism to their vehicles because of the Trump stickers on them. I parked my Power Wagon in NYC many years ago and some scumsucking bottom feeder peeled off the "Kiss my NY ass Hillary" sticker from the back bumper. These days they break the windows and flatten the tires, as if their outrage somehow gives them purchase to destroy the property of others
      it always pays off being the gray man

Comment

As long as you vote the right way....
        I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
        I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

The 2020 Liberals: Make America Divided Again. They are literally, and I mean literally pushing for another Civil War.

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

it always pays off being the gray man
            Yes it does, but the idea that your property can be damaged/stolen/destroyed or you can be physically attacked just because someone doesn't like who you support politically is ridiculous
            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Yes it does, but the idea that your property can be damaged/stolen/destroyed or you can be physically attacked just because someone doesn't like who you support politically is ridiculous
              yes it is , just don't call me Fredo

Comment

But but but....the left is tolerant! It's the Alt-Right Republican Racist Conservative Bitter Clingers that are violent!!

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

I drove over the bridge in Westhampton to go to the beach yesterday. Saw several yachts with Trump flags flying.

Comment

Just to the west of the Burns Park boat ramp in Matzahpizza, one family flies a large Trump 2020 flag below Old Glory. Recently they added a 6' high photo of our President below it on their dock. (they have had a Trump flag since 2016 flying.) I am sure that family can't wait to have their wealth redistributed to people who have hardly had the right to waste oxygen let alone are simply suckling off the government tit.

Comment

NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

When we were in PA recently, drove passed a house that had a sign on the lawn "A Deplorable Lives Here".

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
                          https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...k-this-morning
                          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

yes it is , just don't call me Fredo
                            I made this one Fredo.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post

But but but....the left is tolerant! It's the Alt-Right Republican Racist Conservative Bitter Clingers that are violent!!
                              In Alec Guinness (as Obi Wan Kenobi')s voice "That's the Media talking, don't trust them"

Comment

Working...
                              X