Chris Cuomo gets called Fredo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Cuomo gets called Fredo

in a battle for who the dumbest Cuomo is, Chris is not giving up....

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/chris-...lls-him-fredo/
    Chris Cuomo caught on video flying into rage after man calls him ‘Fredo’

Click on the link to access the article and video

A man in NY yesterday approached CNN's Chris Cuomo and called him "Fredo"

Cuomo: "You're going to have a problem"

Man: "What are you going to do about it?"

Cuomo: "I'll fuckin ruin your shit. I'll fucking throw you down these stairs"

Credit: "THAT'S THE POINT with Brandon"

If he calls Chris Cuomo that again, he could be sleeping with the fishes.

The CNN anchor was caught on video flying into an abject rage at a man for calling him “Fredo” — an apparent insult referencing Fredo Corleone, the weak, dopey brother in “The Godfather.”

“Punk ass bitches from the right call me ‘Fredo.’ My name is Chris Cuomo, I’m an anchor on CNN,” the TV journalist says in the video, which was shared on Twitter Monday evening.

“Fredo is from the ‘Godfather,’ he was a weak brother and the use of it to an Italian is disparaging,” he continues.

The 49-year-old anchor tells the man that the name “Fredo” is as offensive to Italian Americans as the n-word is to African Americans.

“Don’t f–ing insult me like that,” the Queens native fumes. “You call me ‘Fredo’ it’s like I call you punk b–ch, you like that?”

The man in the video insists that he believed the anchor’s real name was Fredo.

But Cuomo, a dad of three, doesn’t buy it.

“You did not think that… stand up like a man,” he seethes. “Own what you said.”

The situation then escalates with Cuomo telling the man: “I’ll f–ing throw you down these stairs like a f–ing punk… you’re gonna call me Fredo, take a f–ing swing? I’ll f–ing wreck your shit.”

The clip was reportedly filmed Sunday on Shelter Island and sent to a right-wing website and blog, before being shared on Twitter.

A CNN spokesperson told The Post: “Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.”

Cuomo is the son of former New York Gov. Mario Cuomo and the younger brother of Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Real tough guy with his bodyguards (you can guarantee they’re armed) and the fact that his brother is the governor. I’m half Italian, and grew up in a predominately Italian section of Brooklyn. I NEVER once heard the word “Fredo” used as an ethnic slur for an Italian.
    Last edited by FDEMTNYC; 08-13-2019, 01:09 AM.

Comment

why is he not in jail? threatening to throw someone down a fight of stairs? ethnic slur? he's a baby.

Comment

I’ll have to remember that if ever in his presence.
        The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

But he’s from the tolerant left? “Punk ass bitches from the right call me Fredo” hahahaha
          Last edited by Basballny2; 08-13-2019, 03:25 AM.

Comment

pretty thin skin,,,hey Fredo next time just remember "sticks and stone may break my bones ,but names will never hurt me "

Comment

Lol. The shit they get away with...

Comment

Unfortunately, the whole thing is laced from end-to-end with "fuckin' shit"; mostly from Fredo ... I mean, Cuomo. To show that video on commercial TV, they would have to bleep so much of it out as to make it completely unintelligible.
                No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
                Chris

Comment

That is not a racial/ethnic slur. He is just the half-whit useless brother. With all the shit Fredo says about President Trump and others on air he has such a thin skin. Typical leftist, can dish it out but cannot take it. That is a big reason why President Trump gets to them, he doesn’t take their shit without firing right back. It is now only a matter of time before President Trump tweets about Cuomo using the name Fredo.

Comment

good parodies on y tube

Comment

IMG_0465.JPGshut up FREDO

Comment

Screenshot_20190813-075337_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190813-075306_Chrome.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

chris como " I'm smaht , I bang cocktail waitresses two at a time "

Comment

Now just imagine that asshole gets red flagged for those threats. Let’s see how quick he’ll be to comply.

Comment

Originally posted by The Camel View Post
                              Now just imagine that asshole gets red flagged for those threats. Let’s see how quick he’ll be to comply.
                              Foolish_Pleab.jpg
                              I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
                              X