Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys to worry about Bloomberg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told you guys to worry about Bloomberg.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/07/mike...ry-report.html
    Mike Bloomberg, the billionaire former mayor of New York, is preparing to enter the Democratic presidential primary, according to NBC News, which cited a Bloomberg advisor.
    The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Just great, Napoleon on a soap box.

But he should get "Clintoned" soon, when Hillary shows up to do the same.

Comment

Gives the rest of us a bad name ----- his Jooooooooooooooooo card was revoked years ago --
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

MARK MY WORDS. Clinton is coming soon.
        The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Not a surprise at all. He all but said on lifeline a few weeks ago

He realizes that the others are idiots.
          Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

Him and Soros are too busy funding other candidates. I guess Bloomturd's ego couldn't take just meddling anymore. I'm just surprised the POS isn't running as a republican. It's not like he didn't pull the shit before.

BTW.... what ever happened to the campaign reform the democrats used to scream for?
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
              MARK MY WORDS. Clinton is coming soon.
              I'm still waiting for Big Mike (Mooch) oblamer to throw her wig into the ring.
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Not too worried.
                All of the recent high profile drop outs from the race are also the most rabid anti-gunners.
                We can see a correlation between making gun control a first-level primary promise to totally losing support.
                Beto (gone)
                Kamala Harris (all but done, fired most staffers)
                Gabbard (finished)

These are the most vocal anti-gunners. (Even though Kamala is a gun owner for "personal protection" she's a super liberal and thinks that only important folks like herself should have access.)

Besides, we even though we elected a black man, I doubt the country ready for a New York Billionaire Near-Midget Anti-Gun Jew? That's a lot for the county to hate all in one package.
                LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

maybe that counter man from the Twilight Zone with the third eye under his cap will throw his hat into the ring also

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
                    Not too worried.
                    All of the recent high profile drop outs from the race are also the most rabid anti-gunners.
                    We can see a correlation between making gun control a first-level primary promise to totally losing support.
                    Beto (gone)
                    Gabbard (finished)

These are the most vocal anti-gunners. (Even though Kamala is a gun owner for "personal protection" she's a super liberal and thinks that only important folks like herself should have access.)

Besides, we even though we elected a black man, I doubt the country ready for a New York Billionaire Near-Midget Anti-Gun Jew? That's a lot for the county to hate all in one package.
                    bloomie . being midget tossed would be a great way for him to launch his campaign

Comment

Not too worried.
                      Beto (gone)
                      Gabbard (finished)

You can't be serious.

Have you heard?

Donald Trump was elected President.
                      Last edited by OH UNCLE PAUL; 11-07-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Bloomie and his particular brand of bullshit will not resonate with middle America. He can spend a bundle but he cannot shed his gun grabbing, soda restricting, salt limiting NYC mommystate record. He is a political chameleon who bends whichever way the wind blows while forcing his Napoleonic arrogance on everyone and everything around him.
                        He is a very intelligent man and his presence is infinitely more measured than DJT’s, but I don’t see the US of A buying into him.

Now a Killary/Bloomie ticket would be interesting though.

FUMB

Comment

Pains me to say it but he would likely have beat Trump in 2016. This time around, likely not.
                          Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Not too worried.
                            Beto (gone)
                            Gabbard (finished)

Honestly......kind of worried. He will pull a lot of middle voters on both sides.
                            High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                              Bloomie and his particular brand of bullshit will not resonate with middle America. He can spend a bundle but he cannot shed his gun grabbing, soda restricting, salt limiting NYC mommystate record. He is a political chameleon who bends whichever way the wind blows while forcing his Napoleonic arrogance on everyone and everything around him.
                              He is a very intelligent man and his presence is infinitely more measured than DJT’s, but I don’t see the US of A buying into him.

Now a Killary/Bloomie ticket would be interesting though.

FUMB
                              The media will focus on guns and income equality.

Soda, and salt will not be discussed. But lets say it was the focus, toss in the straws and the electoral votes from CA, NY, WA, OR, NJ, CO, and as it is turning out VA and FL, TX is on the fence, you get my point.

Comment

Working...
                              X