Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys to worry about Bloomberg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

Hillary/Cuban - Cuban has been up her ass forever!
    I highly doubt that bitch has ever taken it in the ass.
    The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

Hillary/Cuban - Cuban has been up her ass forever!
      And Bill shoved a cuban up Monica ..
      Coincidence?
      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

The thing Bloomberg has going for him, is that he knows how to run as a moderate. His economic views will attract the Wall Street guys who are on the left . Who are currently scared of the current democrat lineup.

He fooled plenty of republicans in New York to vote for him, I don’t see why he can’t do the same on a national level

yes his policies on salt, big gulps, and others are huge blunders but compared to other NY Mayors, he has lots of accomplishments he can talk about. Even though we know they are bullshit

with politics being a complete circus in the past few years. Bloomberg cool demeanor alone might attract a lot of people as well.

not saying he will win, but I think he is much more marketable then the current democrat lineup.

add Howard Schultz as VP and Trump might actually be in trouble
        The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Working...
        X