When SCOTUS should STFU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When SCOTUS should STFU

These Justices are empowered with an incredible responsibility. They make decisions that effect every one of us. They are absolutely not supposed to be politicians regardless of who appointed them or how they vote in the booth on Election Day. The responsible or even measured voice and actions of high level public figures has been lost along with so much more in this country.
    RBG will almost certainly not survive another President and her seat will be filled by someone else...she is setting the bar lower than I thought it already was.
    http://elections.gatehousemedia.com/...e=waxahachietx

If anyone needed another reason to vote for Trump. She's it.

"Ginsburg also recalled something her late husband said about such matters: “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”"

Liberal gash
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

As a tax payer, I would happily agree to using an Air force Galaxy plane to transport her, Alec Baldwin, Rosie O, and all the others who say they will leave if Trump wins.
      I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
      I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
        As a tax payer, I would happily agree to using an Air force Galaxy plane to transport her, Alec Baldwin, Rosie O, and all the others who say they will leave if Trump wins.
        LAPSE offload them?
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I've said it before- when everything is agenda driven, what authority can be trusted by the people?
          SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Saw SCOTUS but read SCROTUM. True story.
            NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

Working...
            X