Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

"Pull my finger. Oops. Too hard!"
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
        CNN liberal media is making this guy out to be an Iranian hero..Showing the Iranians protests and chanting death to America..What else is new?
        They dont show the large crowds in Iraq cheering this animals death.. They say the world is now not a safe place..CNN said that after we got that Albagdadi ..
        They chant that every day.
        NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
        NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
        Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post
          So now Chuckie is bemoaning the fact that POTUS didn't inform congress before blowing the terrorists away. As if the raghead bitch from Minnesota wouldn't have contacted her brethren and gotten our Cobra /Apache pilots killed !
          If Chuckie knew what the laws were and what powers the president has he would know that Trump doesn’t have to ask or tell. All Chuck knows is how to be Pelosi’s little bitch and cry on TV.
          NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
          NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
          Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

I don't know about you but even my wife and kids can't find me..I'm hiding from Iran's attack typing this in the garage under a car..I told them CNN said hide Trump screwed up irans coming.I got some dirty magazines and plenty of paper towels to pass the time

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post
              So now Chuckie is bemoaning the fact that POTUS didn't inform congress before blowing the terrorists away. As if the raghead bitch from Minnesota wouldn't have contacted her brethren and gotten our Cobra /Apache pilots killed !
              Remember the media lighting up the Marines amphibious landing area for a night landing in Somalia? "The people have a right to know".
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Remember the media lighting up the Marines amphibious landing area for a night landing in Somalia? "The people have a right to know".
                Just as DJT decided not to inform NANCY & Co. about the hit on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in October he was right to keep this closed circuit until executed.
                Permanent Washington (heard that recently and loved it) hates DJT so much I am convinced the mission would have been leaked and compromised if he had.
                One major bad guy dead, no Americans placed at risk AND half of Congressed butt hurt over it.
                That right there is a win for everyone...well, except the blown up guy, but supposedly he’s got 72 virgins on standby awaiting his arrival. Everybody (parts) wins.

That Somalia landing was so bizarre even Hollyweird wouldn’t have tried to l
                lass it off as believable.
                Tactics and strategy 101 fail.

Comment

If Americans buy every flip flop in stores we have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

Just as DJT decided not to inform NANCY & Co. about the hit on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in October he was right to keep this closed circuit until executed.
                    Permanent Washington (heard that recently and loved it) hates DJT so much I am convinced the mission would have been leaked and compromised if he had.
                    One major bad guy dead, no Americans placed at risk AND half of Congressed butt hurt over it.
                    That right there is a win for everyone...well, except the blown up guy, but supposedly he’s got 72 virgins on standby awaiting his arrival. Everybody (parts) wins.

That Somalia landing was so bizarre even Hollyweird wouldn’t have tried to l
                    lass it off as believable.
                    Tactics and strategy 101 fail.
                    that 72 parts , their young goats , where did any one get any other idea about it ????

Comment

So now this dead clown hired Mexican cartel to bomb DC restaurant..I say let's just bomb everybody including our ALBANY.
                      I want to finish this bathroom and go fishing..just leave me the fuck alone I'm sick of these people

Comment

Comment

Heard a couple of mortar attacks going on tonight.

Lets see where this goes.
                          High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Will prob be some tit for tat for now. Let’s see how long it takes for Hezbollah or Hamas to attack Israel or the houthis to launch against Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Working...
                            X