Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas becomes first state to close door on refugees

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Texas becomes first state to close door on refugees

    A state with Balls.


    No mas!

    Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, blaming Congress for “a broken federal immigration system,” took President Trump up on his offer allowing states to bar refugees — making Texas the first to do so.

    The Lone Star State has been the nation’s top destination for refugee resettlement for more than a decade, Abbott said Friday in a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

    “Since FY2010 … roughly 10% of all refugees resettled in the United States have been placed in Texas,” Abbott complained. “Texas continues to have to deal with the consequences of an immigration system that Congress has failed to fix.”

    https://nypost.com/2020/01/11/texas-...r-on-refugees/

    #2
    GOD bless Texas

    Comment


      #3
      God bless Texas and FUAC

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
        GOD bless Texas
        Amen

        Comment


          #5
          The only problem is they will now be coming here.
          FUAC will step up and take the leftovers.
          Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

          LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

          Comment


            #6
            I just got back from Waco and Ft Hood, they don’t have Mexican restaurants they are all Texican. Dallas and it’s Subaru’s are heavily populated w Mexicans too. These are not even in the southern part of the state where the numbers are much higher. Mexican culture is very ingrained into Texas culture.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
              I just got back from Waco and Ft Hood, they don’t have Mexican restaurants they are all Texican. Dallas and it’s Subaru’s are heavily populated w Mexicans too. These are not even in the southern part of the state where the numbers are much higher. Mexican culture is very ingrained into Texas culture.
              how many mexicans can they get in a Subaru ?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

                how many mexicans can they get in a Subaru ?
                Sue who?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

                  how many mexicans can they get in a Subaru ?
                  30 if you slice them thin enough

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Sparks25 View Post
                    The only problem is they will now be coming here.
                    FUAC will step up and take the leftovers.
                    Yep! Andy boy will make an announcement, asking all refuges to come to NY.
                    Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                    Certified NROI RSO

                    Member Freeport R&R

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Proud to be a new resident of the Great State of Texas, but too many NY'ers and California's here for my liking. I hope they don't bring their voting habits with them.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by cpl_eyeball View Post
                        Proud to be a new resident of the Great State of Texas, but too many NY'ers and California's here for my liking. I hope they don't bring their voting habits with them.
                        South of Dallas, down around Waxahachie and Midlothian is being overrun by Californians. Only up side to that is they seem more out of place than the NY’ers, lol.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          at least they have good taste in cars. we love our Subarus !

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by cpl_eyeball View Post
                            Proud to be a new resident of the Great State of Texas, but too many NY'ers and California's here for my liking. I hope they don't bring their voting habits with them.
                            You have Beto...they already have

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X