Chuck Schumer tossed from Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Schumer tossed from Train

No, not like that....even though most of us would applaud. Seems that Chuck the Schmuck got on a train in DC and went into First Class...problem is, he had a Coach Ticket. He tried to bs his way into staying but the conductor said and I quote "What makes you think the rules don't apply to you?" He was plenty pissed but someone I know who witnessed it had everything they could do not to laugh at him and clap...
    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

False advertising. Thanks for nothing.

Comment

Did everything they could do not to laugh man I would have bought everyone a drink and video taped it.

Comment

That is freakin awesome. Good on the conductor. Entitled POS. Wonder if he was carrying on his CCL.
        Last edited by Grifhunter; 07-15-2016, 09:53 AM.
        Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
          Did everything they could do not to laugh man I would have bought everyone a drink and video taped it.
          I love all your posts. I never read them, just staring at your avatar picture. Good work, keep posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
            He's the CEO of a national company who has been before Congress multiple times. He has to behave sometimes even though he doesn't want to. He texted me about it right after it happened, I'm sure we'll raise a glass to the Conductor who stood up to the Reptilian Senator from NY. When you type in his name, it tries to change it to "Schemer"...fitting, no?
            Last edited by NRATC53; 07-15-2016, 10:18 AM. Reason: Typing challenged

Comment

I was hoping the train was going 75 mph when he was thrown off. Damn

Comment

I bet that POS tries to get that conductor in trouble somehow. I hope people continue to follow this story to keep an eye out for the conductor's future employment.

Comment

I knew the title was too good to be true

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
                    I bet that POS tries to get that conductor in trouble somehow. I hope people continue to follow this story to keep an eye out for the conductor's future employment.
                    It was an Amtrak train, so I could see that. Saying Chuck the Schmuck is slime is an insult to slime everywhere...

Comment

I wonder how many times he's gotten away with this in the past?

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!

Fuck Chuck and his "white privilege attitude"! ( I like to use their BS against them when possible). ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

And not one fucking passenger has video of this? It would have been a gem.
                          "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

I've had to sit through that piece of shit's shitty speech 3 times in the past few years for my graduation, my sister's graduation, and my cousin's graduation. Yeah, it was as painful as it sounds. This small story warms my heart.

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't take the conductors ticket puncher like a microphone and start a press conference on the spot.. That ego monster loves hearing himself talk..
                              Hunter, NRA Life Member, NYS Deplorable

๐Ÿš„TrumpTrain2016๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Pro Political Term Limits
                              Anti High Capacity Mag Limits
                              Fuck Andrew Cuomo's Suck my Ass Act

Comment

Working...
                              X