Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't if this is old news or not but O'Reilly smacked a homer.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't if this is old news or not but O'Reilly smacked a homer.................

http://www.cnsnews.com/video/nationa...s-race-problem

hooray for the draft dodger....

Comment

I don't know if it's completely related to lack of family. Thugs grow up all the time with their fathers and it doesn't change them in a positive way. I think it's more related to the culture. They glorify cop killers, are told they're starting on the bottom because whitey put them there, etc. You can't grow up around gang activity and culture without being tainted. Problem is, they don't want to change their communities. They need to want the gangs out, they need to want better education (that includes spending time with kids on homework and supporting them), and they need to work towards those goals. Instead people like us are stuck paying for pointless government crap that has absolutely no effect on...anything.

When they start moving towards change, then we'll be going somewhere. Until then...they should shut the fuck up.
      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

They can't spend time on homework if they too are uneducated, I am not being racist just stating that kids are usually a mirror image of their parents and home environment .It may or may not ever change, the Middle East had be at war for 2000 years,.

Comment

I thought it was the Old Fat White Guys from the NRA who were doing all the shooting and killing in Chicago.
          Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I lost interest years ago on anything O'Reilly has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post
              They can't spend time on homework if they too are uneducated, I am not being racist just stating that kids are usually a mirror image of their parents and home environment .It may or may not ever change, the Middle East had be at war for 2000 years,.
              Not necessarily true, neither of my parents have college degrees, all four of us kids have graduate degrees. There were plenty of nights doing homework at the dinner table where they were learning the material as they were helping us. They were (are still) dedicated to us succeeding and did what they had to do to make that happen.

I don't think that college is a necessity for all, but learning to work hard in a culture that rewards and expects hard work is key.

Ryan

Comment

Knock him all you want at least he spoke the truth not like the liberal media and our politically correct politicians who are race bating pandering these people starting another war inside our country just for votes.

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post
                  hooray for the draft dodger....
                  Are you saying O'Reilly moved to Canada to evade the draft? Do you have a reference? I am appalled by this.

Comment

England, just like Slick Willie...

After returning he took a teaching job in Florida to ahem, "extend" his student deferment. Read his "Bold and Fresh" book. It leaves out almost all of the Vietnam years...
                    Last edited by pequa1; 07-17-2016, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X