No announcement yet.

Census - respond or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the buzz seems to be they will redistrict to send AOC packing. Works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
      All the buzz seems to be they will redistrict to send AOC packing. Works for me.
      Not if she primaries Chuck The Schmuck. She's got the notoriety. Could happen.
      Steve

Comment

I was "lucky enough" to get the detailed 2010 census. It asked WAY too many questions, so I did not answer it. They sent me another, then a letter asking me to fill it out. THEN, they sent someone to my house, who was very upset when I appeared behind his shoulder just as he stepped onto my property. In the end, I gave the briefest of answers to the minimum of questions. That guy was VERY happy to leave...
        Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

Not if she primaries Chuck The Schmuck. She's got the notoriety. Could happen.
          Would that be the worst thing? The shine is off her apple IMO. As long as the D’s do not take back the Senate she would become the junior Senator, would lack Chucks seniority and influence and people will know what to expect from her. She hit the scene like a dynamo in part because she was so non traditional, she lacks that sudden star power going forward.
          That move would energize the Bernie/AOC base but as long as the D’s don’t own the upper house, who GAF.

Comment

I did this one online, 3 minutes, very little info

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post
              I was "lucky enough" to get the detailed 2010 census. It asked WAY too many questions, so I did not answer it. They sent me another, then a letter asking me to fill it out. THEN, they sent someone to my house, who was very upset when I appeared behind his shoulder just as he stepped onto my property. In the end, I gave the briefest of answers to the minimum of questions. That guy was VERY happy to leave...
              Hmmm. I remember getting the 2000 in the mail and reading it with many intrusive questions and I said outloud, " None of your damn business" and tossed it.
              They sent another, Tossed it.
              They sent a woman to my house. She knocked while i was on the phone with work.
              I opened the door and she went into her spiel.
              I said " None of your damn business"
              She got upset and told me I had to make time for her and answer her questions or i was breaking the law.
              I said, " I'm a middle aged American white male that works and pays taxes. I don"t fucking matter!"
              And slammed the door on her face
              "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Hmmm. I remember getting the 2000 in the mail and reading it with many intrusive questions and I said outloud, " None of your damn business" and tossed it.
                She got upset and told me I had to make time for her and answer her questions or i was breaking the law.
                I said, " I'm a middle aged American white male that works and pays taxes. I don"t fucking matter!"
                Jesus, thats as funny as it is harsh. LOL.
                Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
                  That is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post

Jesus, thats as funny as it is harsh. LOL.
                    I've been told I can be that way.
                    Personally, I don;t see it.

I was working , I actually left out the part where i said "I can't talk right now I'm on the phone with work." And she said " well, you have to make time ... and that's when I said " None of your damn business." and the rest happened after that.

Comment

Middle aged?

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Middle aged?
                        I was 30
                        that was old ( to me) back them
                        lol

Comment

I've been told I can be that way.
                          Personally, I don;t see it.

I was working , I actually left out the part where i said "I can't talk right now I'm on the phone with work." And she said " well, you have to make time ... and that's when I said " None of your damn business." and the rest happened after that.
                          Had I heard that line it would have gone the same way. I don't HAVE to to a damn thing

Comment

I'm in Peter King's district
                            Not for much longer. He’s retiring.

Comment

Working...
                            X