Sky News Reports on Biden's Cognitive Decline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky News Reports on Biden's Cognitive Decline

Seen him in the remote interviews recently?

He looks like HELL!

And sounds even more feeble minded.

Very sad actually that he was forced or coerced into this fiasco. He could have just retired honorably, written a book or two and made a few million$ speaking before he is unable to.

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Yet his polling numbers are skyrocketing

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
        Because he isn't debating or giving public rallies.

Wait until he has to debate Trump 1-on-1.

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
        I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
          Because his supporters are feebleminded.

Comment

Try and listen to this: https://nypost.com/2020/03/31/joe-bi...ia-appearance/ I made it 2 minutes in before I had to turn him off.

I actually feal sorry for Joe as he clearly has cognitive decline or dementia.
            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
              Try and listen to this: https://nypost.com/2020/03/31/joe-bi...ia-appearance/ I made it 2 minutes in before I had to turn him off.

I actually feal sorry for Joe as he clearly has cognitive decline or dementia.
              How can what his family is using him for not be considered elder abuse?

Joebidenmessage.jpg
              "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

To be honest, I really feel sorry for the man. His people aren't doing him any favors.

If he truly does become the nominee (which I doubt) Trumpy is going to clean his clock for sure. However, I really believe at the end of the Democrap Convention, The Bernie Bots are going to be pissed, Biden will get shipped off to a home, and the new nominee will be our current excuse for a Gubner. His mismanagement of NY finances will all be blamed on this current COVID-19 pandemic and Prince Andy will run on a record of nonstop accomplishments.

You can already see the set-up as the media fawns over his daily press briefings.

After the convention has ended, remember where you heard it first.

Comment

Don’t feel sorry for him....he has been lining his pockets and screwing over so many of us. Career politician that got big windfalls $$$ for his family and friends f’him

Comment

Working...
                  X