Rudy Giuliani rocks the house at RNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy Giuliani rocks the house at RNC

Great speech, is he in the running for sect of state ? I can see him kicking ass and taking names.

Comment

I though Marcus Luttrell's speech was the highlight of the opening night. True, raw emotion. Rudy sounded like he was doing a promo for WWE, but he did a decent job.

Comment

I've always wished for a presidential run from him. Always a class act, not afraid to speak his mind but does it in a much smarter manner than trump, and cleaned up NYC.

Comment

Fuck him! He's a asshole that enjoys stepping on the people that got him to the top of the ladder. Skeletor head thinks "He" and only "He" brought crime down and cleaned up NYC. He's a pandering asshat. Did anyone catch the line last night were he said " we must apologize to victims of JUSTIFIFIED police shootings? His butt buddy Bernie K destroyed any chance of further political aspirations. Nothing but a clown that lives off of 9-11 to make him money. End of Rant!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
            Fuck him! He's a asshole that enjoys stepping on the people that got him to the top of the ladder. Skeletor head thinks "He" and only "He" brought crime down and cleaned up NYC. He's a pandering asshat. Did anyone catch the line last night were he said " we must apologize to victims of JUSTIFIFIED police shootings? His butt buddy Bernie K destroyed any chance of further political aspirations. Nothing but a clown that lives off of 9-11 to make him money. End of Rant!
            gotta agree with above ........but he still is much better than soooooo many of the other dbags out there.

Comment

Although he's done some great things for NY, I'm not a big fan. I've seen him speak in the past and he's definitely charismatic behind the podium but I agree, this sounds a bit like WWE. It was a decent speech but not his best.

Comment

Fuck him! He's a asshole
                I am still a fan of Rudy. All politicians suck. He just sucks less than most.

That aside, I am glad that there are no sacred cows at LIGC, and you and anyone else, can freely express their opinion without fear of being banned.

How can you support the 2nd Amendment if you do not also support the 1st Amendment?

Yes, I know LIGC is a private organization, and the 1st Amendment does not apply here. However, I always found it hypocritical at the other place that there was little tolerance for differing opinions.

Comment

Mayor "Zeroes for heroes" has never been in a popularity contest. He's an executive who gets the job done even if it bruises some feelings and ego's. He has helped more people than he has screwed, which these days makes him a stand up guy in the political world.
                  I hope he becomes SecState, he would be a cold slap in the face to all the miscreants who eat our lunch now.

His national image is different than it is here in NY. No one in Duluth gives a shit about who he pissed off in NY, they see him as a solid leader with respectability. If that helps draw votes in for Trump, then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post

gotta agree with above ........but he still is much better than soooooo many of the other dbags out there.
                    And I agree with you sir. He did a lot of good for NYC as far as I understand, but...I also understand that he is NOT a friend of the 2A.

Comment

The only thing bigger then his head is his ego.

in my above post I just stated that people rallied around and campaigned for him and he turned his backs on them. What's to say he wouldn't do it to say a whole political party? By the way he was a liberal democrat before turning republican after testing the waters for a run for office. And yes he is about as pro 2a as Hillary. I hope to never see him in DC chirping "his" knowledge into a presidents ear.
                      Last edited by LazyLab; 07-19-2016, 05:01 PM.

Comment

The only thing bigger then his head is his ego.
                        I changed my mind. Mods, please ban LazyLab.

Comment

Why, have you seen his junk?

Comment

Why, have you seen his junk?
                            No, but I did win at a silent auction a book that was autographed by Rudy and Anton Scalia. I never read the book because I did not want to break the book's "spine"!

Comment

Touché !

Comment

Working...
                              X