This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is not a good negotiator

To all those who think Trump is such a great negotiator, ponder this - he couldn't even negotiate an endorsement from Ted Cruz.

and if he is so savvy, why did he let him speak, knowing that an endorsement was not forthcoming? Why leave anything to chance?

And what is the problem anyway, with Cruz exhorting voters to vote their conscience? Anybody pissed off at that remark is admitting that a vote for Trump is unconscionable.

Cruz's speech went so much over his allotted time, that Trump had to enter the stage to take the spotlight and cameras off of him.

If he runs the country the way he runs a convention, we are in trouble.

I think Trump let Ted hang himself.

He stood in front of the RNC and showed what a sore loosing liar he is.

Now he's done!

Comment

Please make it fuckin stop!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Actually Cruz did endorse him in a backhanded way. He told the attendees that they need to vote for someone who will respect and uphold the Constitution and to vote their conscience. With only 2 people in the race, we all know that only 1 has any intention of upholding any part of the Constitution and that is Trump. So voting your conscience is voting for Trump.
        Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

I respect Cruz for his stance. For months these guys went at it tooth and nail. Trump hammered him. Talked about his wife, nicknamed him "lyin Ted". If you are competing for the nomination and really believe the guy is bad news and then turn around and endorse him later, then you are just showing how much of a party lap dog you really are. Cruz, Kasich and to some degree Jeb are sticking to their true selves. I hate the back peddling for the sake of "uniting the party". You think the guy is a dick during the primaries then think he is a dick during the general election.
          You know what kind of people I really don't like?
          Other people.

Comment

Trump tweeted that he saw Ted's speech 2 hours before it was given and allowed to go because he did not care.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMikeT View Post
              I think Trump let Ted hang himself.

He stood in front of the RNC and showed what a sore loosing liar he is.

Now he's done!
              Cruz did what Cruz does best, "Stand his ground". That's what a leader by example does.

He's not a sore looser, he chose to speak up, supporting the Republican Election Process which he said he would do but he refused to support a narcissist who made the election personal by attacking his wife and dad. Without personally attacking Trump, He took a position that Trump is not Conservative, didn't represent Constitutional Rights, could implode at any time and lose in November.

For him, the battle for 2020 starts now.
              Last edited by Hannco; 07-21-2016, 11:01 AM.
              True freedom and our inherent responsibility:
              https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=NLT
              https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...hronicles+7:14

Comment

Originally posted by The other Steve View Post
                If he runs the country the way he runs a convention, we are in trouble.
                I could be wrong but I don't think Trump has complete control over the convention.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but the last thing I want is hillary. That's precisely who you will be helping if you vote any other way IMO.

NRA Life member

Always looking for lead
                Wheel weights. lino type, ect
                PM me if you have or find some

Comment

Just remember that Ted showed up not like the other ones. Also I heard on the radio on my way in this morning that what would happen if trump fails and Ted runs in 2020, the dems will hammer home the point that Cruz fully endorsed trump for pres and they are one in the same. Either way he gets pointed out as a looser.
                  III%

Comment

Cruz said " i am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father". could any of you look your wife in the face after you endorse someone who attacked her personally? anyone who says "yes", is probably not married.

Comment

Do you realize that a Cruz Pac released the negative stuff about Trumps wife first? Just sayin!

Comment

Oh look! Another anti-Trump thread. You'd think somebody here wants us to stay home on Election Day. But why would anyone want that? Unless.....
                        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                          Do you realize that a Cruz Pac released the negative stuff about Trumps wife first? Just sayin!
                          by law, a candidate cant coordinate with a PAC, Cruz has no control over them

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                            Oh look! Another anti-Trump thread. You'd think somebody here wants us to stay home on Election Day. But why would anyone want that? Unless.....
                            staying home wont matter. Remember that NYS is a winner take all state. there are 5.8 million registered Democrats and 2.7 million Republicans here. If she gets a majority of the popular votes, even 50.1%, she still gets all 29 of the NYS electoral votes. does anyone think that all those democrats are going to cross over? not likely.

Comment

So sick of this political bullshit. Hate to break it to you Trump isn't the horse in knight shining armor that we are all hoping him to be. I give the fact that he puts a good act on and give the impression he is a Republican, but he isn't

Comment

Working...
                              X