Sleepless in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepless in Seattle

On Tucker tonight, he showed the "Capital District" in the heart of the city where 6 city blocks are blocked off to all traffic and patrolled by Semiauto carrying ANTIFA members who require you to produce your ID to enter.

Seems like a target-rich environment for Federal Authorities in search of a Domestic Terrorist Group.

And Governor Insley's response, Really, I didn't know. Sleepless, I bet those in the lockdown area don't sleep like Insley.
    "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
    Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

https://q13fox.com/2020/06/10/protes...east-precinct/

SEATTLE - Protesters took over streets in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood now that Seattle Police has abandoned its East Precinct.

Along Pine Street for several blocks, barriers prevented traffic from passing. Around the abandoned East Precinct, protesters have tents set up, food vendors, and other amenities.

“I see a bunch of people that are glad they’re not being bombed away by police right now,” said Raz Simone, a protester.

Simone says they will not leave until there is change, specifically defunding SPD.

He says the neighbors and business owners he’s spoken to say they are happy with the change.

“Scary, it sounds like a war zone,” said Jacque Treat.

Treat lives and works in Capitol Hill. She has taken part in some of the protests and helped people she says who needed refuge during them.

With the precinct empty, she is expecting the recent conflicts she’s seen in her neighborhood to subside.

“It’s going to be a lot more civil and peaceful just because it’s not an automatic war zone,” said Treat.

But not all residents are happy with officers abandoning the building.

“I’m a little frightened, frankly, that police have abandoned their office, which I thought would be a stronghold for them,” said David Day.

Day says he supports the BLM movement and agrees the clashes between protesters and officers aren’t the way to move forward. However, he still worries what it will mean without having officers at their post.
    "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."

Comment

Show I.D. ... why? Are they keeping out no-residents?.......
      More likely they're confiscating driver's licenses for future use and only allowing card carrying leftists.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
        Show I.D. ... why? Are they keeping out no-residents?.......
        More likely they're confiscating driver's licenses for future use and only allowing card carrying leftists.
        Can you believe that this is happening in a Major American City and the Governor(a Presidential Candidate) is clueless or worse complicit?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannco View Post

Can you believe that this is happening in a Major American City and the Governor(a Presidential Candidate) is clueless or worse complicit?
          Pretty damned scary. What would be the legal consequences of some armed individual refusing to obey and ventilates these self-appointed "guardians"?

It sounds like DJT needs to send in the troops and regain control with or without the governor's cooperation. NOW!!! But he's probably way ahead of us. He has a plan is just giving the democrats enough rope to hang themselves.

Comment

zips in the wire , call in an airstrike

Comment

Pretty damned scary. What would be the legal consequences of some armed individual refusing to obey and ventilates these self-appointed "guardians"?

It sounds like DJT needs to send in the troops and regain control with or without the governor's cooperation. NOW!!!
              probably should wait until some fed laws are broken

Comment

It sounds like DJT needs to send in the troops and regain control with or without the governor's cooperation. NOW!!!
                Well, the Seattle Police were already kicked out of the East Precinct inside the "Liberated Zone" Would anyone care?

Wouldn't Insley have to request help? Wouldn't he have to be "awoke" to do that?
                Last edited by Hannco; 06-10-2020, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannco View Post

Well, the Seattle Police were already kicked out of the East Precinct inside the "Liberated Zone" Would anyone care?
                  Who would be around to enforce the law?

Either you cease all federal funding to the state and go back to the 49 star flag... or you restore law and order by any means necessary. It can't continue under the guise of "new normal".

Comment

On Hannity now...

Comment

Snipe these motherfuckers.........

Comment

Seattle Police said "Leaving is a De-escalation move". Didnt they learn anything from Minneapolis?

Hannity said it best, "This will sweep our Nation if it isn't stopped".
                        Last edited by Hannco; 06-10-2020, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Can't wait to see the results of the experiment.
                          To be human is to be armed.

Comment

Protesters in Virginia were knocking down statues with no law enforcement..
                            The Democrats... coward big business and liberal media continue to fuel this behavior and will not be able to stop the fire.. Big problems coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                              Protesters in Virginia were knocking down statues with no law enforcement...
                              One of the "protestors" was critically injured when a statue fell on them.

'at's a shame
                              To be human is to be armed.

Comment

Working...
                              X