Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya think Nancy could lay off the Jonnie Walker for 5 minutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has a death grip on the pulpit so she doesn't fall over.

BLM didn't go crazy when she said his name wrong because 90% of them don't even know who he is/was. All they wanted to do was get new sneakers and a TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
      She has a death grip on the pulpit so she doesn't fall over.

BLM didn't go crazy when she said his name wrong because 90% of them don't even know who he is/was. All they wanted to do was get new sneakers and a TV.
      Ummmm I believe they’re called “kickers”.....
      NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
      NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefoot View Post
        Disgraceful, disgusting and dishonest .
        ...and those are her GOOD qualities!

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post

KICKS man! KICKS!

Get your slang straight! Don't you remember when Puff Daddy reminisced about his "platonic" relationship with The Notorious B.I.G. in the song "Every Step You Take" by saying how they loved to shop for "new clothes and kicks" together?

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

KICKS man! KICKS!

Get your slang straight! Don't you remember when Puff Daddy reminisced about his "platonic" relationship with The Notorious B.I.G. in the song "Every Step You Take" by saying how they loved to shop for "new clothes and kicks" together?
            See? That’s EXACTLY why I don’t get it. My privilege has prevented me from learning the lingo. I’ll never get any cred on da streets. Now back to my privileged life of working every day since I was 15 in order to pay bills and buy the things I need.

I’ll repent later as soon as I take my first 15 minute break since my 6AM start time.
            NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
            NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post

Kicks, Jordan's. AKA felony flyers

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
                If someone accidentally swallows a toxic substance, CDC recommends watching video of Nancy to induce vomiting
                Don't need a video, a still photo will be enough, we don't want to kill the poisoning victim.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

She has bottles stashed up her ass and loaded up her feckless cunt..

Comment

Working...
                  X