Is Bill Clinton Chelsea's Father?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Bill Clinton Chelsea's Father?

It has been alleged that Chelsea Clinton is not Bill Clinton’s daughter.

Rather, Chelsea’s father is allegedly Web Hubble, who was one of Hillary’s former law partners in Arkansas.

Frankly, if Bill does not care, I can’t blame him for not wanting to be intimate with Hillary.

However, I raise this because I have no doubt that Hillary would do the same if this was about Trump.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/h...tons-daughter/

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

fugly like her mother

Comment

Looks like donkey from shrek

Comment

Originally posted by CaptMike View Post
        Looks like donkey from shrek
        Holy crap I see it!

Comment

Comment

I keep looking for the puking smilie.

Comment

Lol, because enquiring minds need to know..

Comment

Comment

Looks like they could share the same mutated DNA.
                  "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

What's more impressive is that some slob other Old Horndog Bill could have possibly banged Hillary!
                    If true this is the kind of guy who could be in a donkey show...
                    Last edited by Mad Russian; 07-26-2016, 09:26 AM.
                    SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Russian View Post
                      What's more impressive is that some slob other Old Horndog Bill could have possibly banged Hillary!
                      If true this the kind of guy who could be in a donkey show...
                      Late nights at work...Bill's banging some lounge singer...a couple glasses of wine...

I always wondered who Chelsea's father was. She don't look like either one of them.

Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

I guess Hubble must practice beastiality. Or it was one of those college fraternity initiations. What other possible explanation could there be for f'ng Hillary? Even Bill won't touch her. Why do you think he had all those affairs?
                        The general rule is, if you're gong to fuck someone's wife, she better be a piece of ass. We got some better looking goats on this site than Hillary.

By contrast, I'm sure there are plenty who wish they had Trump's wife.
                        ​​​
                        Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                        Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
                          Looks like they could share the same mutated DNA.
                          She's not Shrek. More like Dreck.
                          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
                            I guess Hubble must practice beastiality. Or it was one of those college fraternity initiations. What other possible explanation could there be for f'ng Hillary? Even Bill won't touch her. Why do you think he had all those affairs?
                            The general rule is, if you're gong to fuck someone's wife, she better be a piece of ass. We got some better looking goats on this site than Hillary.

By contrast, I'm sure there are plenty who wish they had Trump's wife.
                            ​​​
                            Hillary, in her day, was what I would like to say, a 4 drinker. After 4, she may not have been so bad.. back then, mind you. they don't make drugs or alcohol for her today

Comment

Working...
                            X