Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E=mc2

E=mc2

E = mc2: If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 299.8 mm/sec (the speed of light) it would theoretically be possible for you to screw yourself.

However, since you are not physically capable of achieving that speed at your age, you can easily accomplish the same result by:

Voting Democratic in the Nov. 8, 2016, election . . . .
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Not to get technical here, but the speed of light is 299.8 meters/sec, not 299.8 millimeters/sec. That would be about .6 mph

Now that's out of the way, we're all going to feel Hillary's fat cock if she gets elected, not our own!
    “The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
    Alexander Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by GunsNGolf View Post
      Not to get technical here, but the speed of light is 299.8 meters/sec, not 299.8 millimeters/sec. That would be about .6 mph

Now that's out of the way, we're all going to feel Hillary's fat cock if she gets elected, not our own!
      The scientist that wrote it stuttered. That's where the extra m came from.
      How dare you pick on a disabled person?
      He's also transgendered and identifies as a black native American.
      Therefore, you are a racist.
      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GunsNGolf View Post
        Not to get technical here, but the speed of light is 299.8 meters/sec, not 299.8 millimeters/sec.
        Ummm, I don't think it's that, either......

Comment

Originally posted by kaos joe View Post

Ummm, I don't think it's that, either......
          299792458 m / s

But who's counting?
          SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

It's hard to beat Santa Claus.

Especially when you've been raised to 'know' that everything bad is someone else's fault never your own.
            I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
            I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
            X