Website to pay black people to apologize for "White Guilt"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website to pay black people to apologize for "White Guilt"

This is so outrageous, it wouldn't even make a good parody, but it is real...
    Self-loathing whites offer to clean for, massage & be shouted at by blacks to atone for slavery
    NRA Benefactor Life
    NRA Instructor & RSO
    NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Take your white guilt somewhere else, we're all full up here.
    NRA Life member

Always looking for lead
    Wheel weights. lino type, ect
    PM me if you have or find some

Comment

If I identify as black, will you bastards start a collection for me to get a new gun? If so, I am in.
      Brandon

NRA LIFE | SAF | UT / NH / FL / CT / NY CCW | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Originally posted by xcentrk View Post
        If I identify as black, will you bastards start a collection for me to get a new gun? If so, I am in.
        Just tell me where to send the money. I'm next, as my aunt was a hermaphodite Native American, who was a direct descendent of a proud line of Native American hermaphodites, that were enslaved on the Mayflower, and forced to service the crew. Nobody is sure how she was on the Mayflower, as a Native American, but apparently there was a small tribe of indigenous hermaphrodites captured, and enslaved, somewhere in the Netherlands. It all worked out because of her ancestry, she got a full scholarship to Harvard, and is now a proud member of Congress! None of this would have happened if those evil Pilgrims would have given those slaves a suitable safe space, during the voyage, between the sexual harassment and things to horrible to even mention. But the embarrassment caused by those evil white men, requires reparations. Pay up bitches!
        NRA Benefactor Life
        NRA Instructor & RSO
        NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Ummmmmm.....fuck that noise!!!!

Comment

Bunch of jokers. .

Comment

If anyone feels that bad about themselves, send me money and I'll insult you and tell you how awful you are. Normally, I'd do it for free so the bucks are a bonus
              Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Again, wanting something for nothing....Give me ! such crap.

Comment

My response to this BS is that the debt was paid in the lives of Union Soldiers that died to free these ungrateful asshats. Maybe they should look and see where they are, is the US a better pace to live than Africa? If not then by all means go back, but it is so your welcome for taking you out of that shit hole.

Comment

There is no legitimate rationale that justifies slavery, especially in a Nation that triumphs individual freedom.

That said, let's look at this in the not politically correct but light of truth. Slaves were captured people, losers in tribal warfare and sold to slave owners here in the states. One could argue that African Americans who claim descendency from slaves might not exist at all if slave owners didn't pay for their safe passage to this country.
                    My point is that this issue is a double-edged sword and it's being wielded only in one direction.

As for myself, I have no descendants who date back to living in the New World in this time period. Yet because of my skin color, my family and I have suffered discrimination and false judgment.

#AllLivesMatter
                    True freedom and our inherent responsibility:
                    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=NLT
                    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...hronicles+7:14

Comment

I think it's a useful tool. Now, all the White Liberals don't need the intermediary that is the government. They can go directly to the source instead of convincing the govt to steal my money for this crap.

BTW, I prefer, Michael Savage's: #MyLifeMatters
                      Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post
                        Take your white guilt somewhere else, we're all full up here.
                        The website wasn't started by some white guilt cracker.
                        It was started by a racist black woman

The website, started by Seattle-based “conceptual artist” Natasha Marin, suggests a number of ways in which white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.
                        "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

i would rather donate to LIF
                          let's make america great again

Comment

And again, just saying, nobody realizes that if there was no slavery, they would still be in Africa.
                            Post count uber alles!
                            Saying we don’t need firearms because we have the Police is like saying we don’t need fire extinguishers because we have the Fire Department.
                            Rich or poor, it's good to have money!
                            If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', what is the opposite of 'progress'?
                            If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.
                            A nation of sheep, invites a government of wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye View Post
                              And again, just saying, nobody realizes that if there was no slavery, they would still be in Africa.
                              As I stated earlier, "IF" their ancestors survived losing the tribal wars that enabled their slavery in the 1st place.
                              True freedom and our inherent responsibility:
                              https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=NLT
                              https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...hronicles+7:14

Comment

Working...
                              X