Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black DNC protest tells crowd: "White people to the back"

Can't make this stuff up.
    I especially like the " older" white guy that seemed to beg to be allowed in front with his black mastas
    “What if white people were in Ferguson,” one older white activist could be heard asking.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/27/black-dnc-protest-tells-crowd-white-people-to-back.html

DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION

Black DNC protest tells crowd: "White people to the back"

Organizers of the Black DNC Resistance March in Philadelphia were seen Wednesday on video segregating their protest by ordering white people to the back of the line.

“I need all white people to move to the back – make space because this is a Black Resistance March,” one of the leaders yelled from the bed of a pickup truck. “I need all white people to move to the back and make room for the black and brown brothers and sisters.”

Click here to join Todd’s American Dispatch: a must-read for conservatives!

Local media reports the march was organized by a coalition of neighborhood groups including Black Lives Matter Philadelphia.

A Fox News colleague who was reporting on the march said as much as half of the crowd was white.

“What if white people were in Ferguson,” one older white activist could be heard asking.

The latest headlines on the 2016 elections from the biggest name in politics.

The unidentified woman with the megaphone repeatedly told all Caucasian protesters to move.

“You will appropriately take your place in the back of this march because it will be truly led by the black and brown community and that’s it,” she roared.

The edict even applied to journalists covering the demonstration.

“Make room for black media,” she yelled. “White media get to the back. Black media come to the front.”

We apparently live in a nation where one’s place in a protest march is determined by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.

Later that evening, other demonstrators caused mayhem outside the DNC convention hall. Protestors dragged the Israeli flag through the streets – some of the flags were burned.

They even desecrated the Star-Spangled Banner.

Anti-American protesters threw Old Glory on the ground. They stomped on the flag and then set it ablaze.

I can't even begin to imagine the anti-American hatred they harbor in their hearts. I can’t begin to comprehend their contempt for those who fought and died for the stars and stripes.

How incredibly sad it was to witness such hatred and racism on full display in the City of Brotherly Love.

“White people to the back -- Black people to the front.”

I wonder what Rosa Parks would’ve done?
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

pretty sure Rosa Parks would not be present at that cluster fuck demonstration praising thugs

Comment

"Dragging the Israeli flag through the streets".

And for over 7 years this is the party who's president has done everything in his power to show distain for and separate itself from the Hebrew Homeland and. has even empowered its Muslim, terrorist enemies. Yet the vast majority of Jews open their hearts, minds and wallets to the party which despises them but uses their cash flow.

Not discounting the black militants view on all the white, black worshiping boot lickers who jump onboard the Afro train. They just use them for their votes and donations. They don't want equal rights, they wish to enslave whites as payback for something that happened about 150 years ago. Idiots deserve what they get but unfortunately they'll take everyone down with them.
      "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
        "Dragging the Israeli flag through the streets".

And for over 7 years this is the party who's president has done everything in his power to show distain for and separate itself from the Hebrew Homeland and. has even empowered its Muslim, terrorist enemies. Yet the vast majority of Jews open their hearts, minds and wallets to the party which despises them but uses their cash flow.

Not discounting the black militants view on all the white, black worshiping boot lickers who jump onboard the Afro train. They just use them for their votes and donations. They don't want equal rights, they wish to enslave whites as payback for something that happened about 150 years ago. Idiots deserve what they get but unfortunately they'll take everyone down with them.
        Let's not forget how these fine upstanding Americans treated the American flag. They were respectful to the Israeli one in comparison.
        "They even desecrated the Star-Spangled Banner.
        Anti-American protesters threw Old Glory on the ground. They stomped on the flag and then set it ablaze."
        "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Let's not forget how these fine upstanding Americans treated the American flag. They were respectful to the Israeli one in comparison.
          "They even desecrated the Star-Spangled Banner.
          Anti-American protesters threw Old Glory on the ground. They stomped on the flag and then set it ablaze."
          Amazing the amount to pathetic, self loathing citizens this country has today. At least I saw good Americans trying to douce the burning flag with water and sone tried to rip it away from the scum. The Democrats in power are complicit with the rabble, They didn't even have Old Glory on the stage the first night of their convention. They scrambled to get one for the second night because they were taking too much heat about it. Disgusting.
          "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Totally not racist. White people deserve to be in the back because of slavery. And because they put the black man down every chance they get.

Job in Freeport I wasn't hired for because I wasn't "like them" and it would make customers uncomfortable. And this was before BLM.
            “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

are we there yet ?

Comment

Keeping racism strong in America one March at a time. ...

Comment

crackerbitch.jpgMaybe you did it bitch but you look too young for a something that happened 150 years ago. cracker.jpg

Comment

Perhaps the presence of white people undermines the message they're trying to convey. After all, if we're truly a racist society, why would whites stand with them? It sends mixed signals.

Comment

i believe these people want white slaves. we work hard pay taxes and it gets divided among them.
                      they may be winning and we do not even know it
                      let's make america great again

Comment

If that "woman with a megaphone" was a real BLM organizer she would have called for some "muscle " and put that "uppity" old white activist in thier place....

Comment

Uuuuum, OK! Why are the "WHITE" people still marching with BLM?

Comment

Originally posted by Karpteach View Post
                            Uuuuum, OK! Why are the "WHITE" people still marching with BLM?
                            White guilt and friendless...
                            SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Some guy, I think he might have been famous or something, once said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

What is BLM judging by and what character is this showing?
                              You know what kind of people I really don't like?
                              Other people.

Comment

Working...
                              X