I Voted Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Voted Today

Voted today, in person, at one of the early polling places in my county. Represented you guys still holding the fort while trapped in Cuomoistan. Although I am an independent; I - of course - voted straight Republican.

12345.jpg
    Retired and loving it.

I'm not impressed.

Report back when you have voted two more times like them democrats. LOL

Thank you.
    At least you have a chance to help Trump get Texas' electoral votes. I'm jealous.

ANY violation by ANY person of ANY provision of this section is a class A misdemeanor. - NYPL §400.00(15)
    Conspiracy in the sixth degree is a class B misdemeanor. - NYPL §105.00

Comment

Good to hear. I assume there are no mask laws there, because I doubt you can get that beard in a mask! I have to figure out how to vote via absentee ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
        Good to hear. I assume there are no mask laws there, because I doubt you can get that beard in a mask! I have to figure out how to vote via absentee ballot.
        https://suffolkcountyny.gov/Departme...tee-Voting-FAQ

https://absenteeballot.elections.ny.gov/

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
          Sure there are mask requirements here and in bordering AR. I wear a mask for all the good it does not do me with my beard. Then again, the beard probably offers some protection with a mask over it. Like Kris Kringle, in the original Miracle On 34th Street, I sleep with it outside the covers and I wear the mask likewise, with my beard - the lower part anyway, outside the mask.
          Last edited by Glenn B; 10-18-2020, 08:43 PM.
          Retired and loving it.

Comment

I urge everyone to vote - don't let Biden win because you thought Trump was a sure thing.
            Retired and loving it.

Comment

good start don't forget to vote on Election Day and mail in your ballot
              let's make america great again

Comment

Give Beto a big " Fuck you asshole " from all of us at LIGC.

Comment

Thank you. Unfortunately, none of the listed reasons fit mime. I had to choose "affected ... by COVID-19".

Comment

Just for shits & giggles we went to the Babylon town annex on Phelps lane this morning --- they start the early voting in two weeks ---

I predict long - long lines on the 3-rd ?
                    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Voted yesterday. Poll volunteer told me volume was unusually heavy.

Comment

If you are voting for trump I would suggest not doing mail in ballots.
                        Unless of course you
                        A) Trust the Post Office
                        B) Trust the State of New York to be able to handle the millions of ballots without losing them
                        C) Trust the Democrats sorting the ballots in this state
                        D) Are gullible
                        "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I agree trump ballots if mailed will be lost
                          let's make america great again

Comment

Working...
                          X