Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donal Trumps Keynesian/socialist side of him pops up this week

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Donal Trumps Keynesian/socialist side of him pops up this week

    He is no different then any other democrat. http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...iled-stimulus/

    #2
    Does this mean we shouldn't vote for him?
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
      Does this mean we shouldn't vote for him?
      Vote for whoever you want.....the result is going to be the same ....more socialism, more Keynesian economics, and less Liberty

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Ancap View Post

        Vote for whoever you want.....the result is going to be the same ....more socialism, more Keynesian economics, and less Liberty
        I'm not willing to give up just because my first choice isn't in the running. And I'm getting really fed up with all the "it's over" crap.

        Any American gun owner not interested in defeating Hitlery is delusional or working for the democrats.

        Trump is the only option.... Like it or not.
        Last edited by Barnslayer; 08-05-2016, 08:11 AM.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

        Comment


          #5
          I really don't give a flying fuck what anyone post's or says anymore. I'm voting Trump. I'm so fucking tired of this shit!
          Later, Steve
          People are crazy and times are strange
          I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
          I used to care but........ things have changed

          Fuck Joe Biden

          Comment


            #6
            You have a problem with the government fixing National infrastructure?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

              I'm not willing to give up just because my first choice isn't in the running. And I'm getting really fed up with all the "it's over" crap.

              Any American gun owner not interested in defeating Hitlery is delusional or working for the democrats.

              Actually supporting Trump is working for the democrats, your implementing the same policies...and trump has never been a big supporter of the 2nd amendment. He wanted to ban assault rifles, expand background checks, and the list goes on...

              I understand and your frustration , but there is a time when you have to stop bending your principles and look at alternative methods to fight the progressive movement.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Cold Beverages View Post
                You have a problem with the government fixing National infrastructure?
                yes it is unconstitutional...just ask James Madison

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cold Beverages View Post
                  You have a problem with the government fixing National infrastructure?
                  and just to remind you we are not a national government, it's supposed to be a federal government....big difference

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Ancap View Post


                    Actually supporting Trump is working for the democrats, your implementing the same policies...and trump has never been a big supporter of the 2nd amendment. He wanted to ban assault rifles, expand background checks, and the list goes on...

                    I understand and your frustration , but there is a time when you have to stop bending your principles and look at alternative methods to fight the progressive movement.
                    Right! Don't vote. Then we're gonna revolt and rebuild. Very romantic notion thinking you'll still be alive after the first shots are fired and the commies won't get in on this.
                    This is much better than voting for Trump and seeing change within the system.

                    I'm DONE! Too much of this third or no-party bullshit lately.
                    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

                      Right! Don't vote. Then we're gonna revolt and rebuild. Very romantic notion thinking you'll still be alive after the first shots are fired and the commies won't get in on this.
                      This is much better than voting for Trump and seeing change within the system.

                      I'm DONE! Too much of this third or no-party bullshit lately.
                      I never said revolt or third party

                      but your not going to fix the problem by voting for it



                      Comment


                        #12
                        If anyone speaks with James Madison tell him I said hello

                        Comment


                          #13
                          If the result will be the same anyway, vote for whomever you think is less dangerous for the country. They are both dangerous, just decide who is less of a arrogant, narcissistic, thin skinned, insecure, braggadocios, tyrant in the making, and vote for them.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Ancap View Post

                            I never said revolt or third party

                            but your not going to fix the problem by voting for it


                            Yes. We'll fix it by NOT voting. Then the GOP will get the message. I've heard it all before and it doesn't hold water.

                            I'm voting for Trump and have nothing to gain in discussing this any further.
                            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

                              Yes. We'll fix it by NOT voting. Then the GOP will get the message. I've heard it all before and it doesn't hold water.

                              I'm voting for Trump and have nothing to gain in discussing this any further.
                              the Gop will never get the message, it was a corrupt party from the beginning.

                              its about citizens holding their politicians accountable, and calling them out rather then make excuses for them

                              it's also about citizens using all the tools available to them besides voting. After all it's a republic not a democracy and voting rarely works

                              if more people started exercising nullification, lobbying, civil disobedience, agorism, expose their politicians, etc....it would go much further then voting


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X