Farewell to Fantasy, We are Totally Pwned by the Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell to Fantasy, We are Totally Pwned by the Left

Lady(ies) and Gentlemen the time has come to lay down your arms or at least your rhetorical flourishes. 'Insurrection' Day has shown us to be totally vanquished. Even Robert E. Lee, top 3 on the leaderboard of greatest US generals, knew when it was time to go to Appomattox & surrender his sword, which Grant honorably refused. True story (Not), but could you expect that same honor from Nancy Pelosi or Mitch McConnell?

I am trying to save you from yourselves. Find your way to Passivism. Watch the Left cannibalize itself. And, if you're really interested in the path forward start here:

https://graymirror.substack.com/p/epitaph-for-pure-wind

I confess, I tried to read the link and found it to be an incomprehensible manifesto of ... I have no idea what.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I'm going to be the ultimate Gray Man.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

I might even post a Biden/Harris sign on my lawn.
        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
          I confess, I tried to read the link and found it to be an incomprehensible manifesto of ... I have no idea what.
          Some of his stuff is very high brow. The basic thesis is that the Left owns history & has always won & will always win until there's a hard reset when reality will finally catchup to their dream world. In the meantime, keep a low profile because, unlike the Right, the Left will act out & get away with it. In short, don't fight city hall.

Comment

Working...
          X