Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a racist

For the record:

I am proud to be an American of German descent.
    I am neither a Nazi, nor a racist nor a descendant of a slave owner (that I know of since my ancestors came here after the civil war).
    I had nothing to do with the atrocities of WWII nor slavery.

I did not push native Americans off of their land.
    I did not fight with Alexander the Great.
    I did not help the conquering Romans or Ottomans spread their empires.
    I did not benefit when Great Brittan's colonist empire spanned the globe.

I did not support apartheid / segregation / ethnic cleansing in the United States, South Africa, Uganda, Israel, Bosnia or anywhere else.

I did not participate in any of the genocides that occurred on any of the six continents since the birth of mankind.

Hence I have no white or other guilt whatsoever.

I don't owe any reparations to anyone.
    I will not take a knee to be politically correct.

Yet, I can empathize with the struggles of the persecuted.

Yeah, "racist" has become a trigger for me.

Attached Files
    Last edited by incognito; 02-22-2021, 09:20 PM.
    ANY violation by ANY person of ANY provision of this section is a class A misdemeanor. - NYPL §400.00(15)
    Conspiracy in the sixth degree is a class B misdemeanor. - NYPL §105.00

The vast majority of white people, even the earliest settlers weren't slave owners.

Comment

When everything is racist, nothing is racist.

I argue facts not feels.
      The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by incognito View Post
        For the record:

I am neither a Nazi, nor a racist nor a descendant of a slave owner (that I know of since my ancestors came here after the civil war).

I did not support apartheid / segregation / ethnic cleansing in the United States, South Africa, Uganda, Israel, Bosnia or anywhere else.

I did not participate in any of the genocides that occurred on any of the six continents since the birth of mankind.

Well, you may not be a racist and even though you and/or your ancestors did not participate/support the aforementioned - you and your ancestors did benefit from others (people of color) suffering - so that makes your privileged which is just as bad. The ole' "you didn't build that..." mantra we heard so much about in the past. Get ready for round 2...

That is the convenient argument they use nowadays....

Comment

When a political party's primary platform is literally "white people suck," their intent is not to stop racism, it's actually to create racism where there was none. I grew up believing in Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. These progressive nutjobs are straight up Malcom X. It's the politics of division and destruction. These are sick, twisted times my friends.

Originally posted by Killian View Post
          The vast majority of white people, even the earliest settlers weren't slave owners.
          Yeah, the slave owners were the rich Democrats. Nothing has changed except their methods of control.
          Last edited by Banzai; 02-23-2021, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
            When a political party's primary platform is literally "white people suck," their intent is not to stop racism, it's actually to create racism where there was none. I grew up believing in Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. These nutjobs are straight up Malcom X. These are sick, twisted times my friends.

Yeah, the slave owners were the rich Democrats. Nothing has changed except their methods of control.
            Great post. "Racism" is the Dem currency and they need more of it. It pays for the air they breathe, the homes they occupy and the power they wield. When there is none, they make it up. When you oppose them, they claim that this is de facto proof you are racist or, my fave, a "white supremacist", (whatever the eff that is) and cudgel you down under threat of loss of job and social acceptance. Sick fuckers.
            Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by incognito View Post
              For the record:

We could be related.
              NRA Life member

Comment

I’m not racist, I hate everyone equally 🖕🏻 Lol

Comment

• Mrprovy
                  Mrprovy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  EXACTLY!!!

Originally posted by NYbocce View Post

...- so that makes your privileged which is just as bad.
                Sorry, "No!" to that too.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. Life is not fair, deal with it.

All animals have the opportunity to utilize their privileges, or squander them just the same.

I did my best with the privileges that I had. I do not whine that my privileges were inadequate or begrudge those who started with more.

ANY violation by ANY person of ANY provision of this section is a class A misdemeanor. - NYPL §400.00(15)
                Conspiracy in the sixth degree is a class B misdemeanor. - NYPL §105.00

Comment

Working...
                X