Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Beach man sues city for $25 million after getting cited for flying Trump flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Long Beach, I drive by this idiots house every day. Put a sign up next to my house saying "FUCK" anything expect me to knock on your door and attempt to persuade you to understand that it might not be the best idea to fly the "FUCK" banner in front of your home so that the kids in the neighborhood don't bring a new word to show and tell. That's where it started with this idiot looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post

Been to many a rally and had good conversation with him. He’s well funded and I love it what he’s doing
      Roger that.
      "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Jeez. That new commissioner is a really hands on guy,
        When they kick out your front door
        How you gonna come?
        With your hands on your head
        Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Originally posted by StrongBeach View Post
          I live in Long Beach, I drive by this idiots house every day. Put a sign up next to my house saying "FUCK" anything expect me to knock on your door and attempt to persuade you to understand that it might not be the best idea to fly the "FUCK" banner in front of your home so that the kids in the neighborhood don't bring a new word to show and tell. That's where it started with this idiot looking for his 15 minutes of fame.
          No it didn’t. He’s had flags for years. Stickers on his Porsche for years. He’s been a staunch conservative and proud of it for many, many years. It’s just this polarized world we live in that now says the guy’s a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm66 View Post
            Jeez. That new commissioner is a really hands on guy,
            Some of us know you're being exceptionally.....kind.
            "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

With the shit on the internet and their phones, PLUS the bullshit being shoved down their throat in schools, the word fuck is the least of their parents problems. Besides, kids learn fuck at their house waaaaay before they hear it outside and bring it home.
              Last edited by Yaphank Kid; 05-08-2021, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Well we found the person who called.
                The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

• Mrprovy
                  Mrprovy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  🤣🤣

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

Kiss my dick.

Comment

Kiss my dick.
                  If you insist but you’re paying for the gas and lodging for my ride up and back.
                  The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post
                    No it didn’t. He’s had flags for years. Stickers on his Porsche for years. He’s been a staunch conservative and proud of it for many, many years. It’s just this polarized world we live in that now says the guy’s a jerk.

you forgot the Jeep.
                    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I was Just in his area last night for dinner and saw his car parked outside. I left him a note any time he wants a drink 🥃 first one ☝️ is on me
                      A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

While I hear what you are saying and the general idea of decorum and good taste in society, the understanding I have is this man wouldn’t have to go to such lengths of overtness if the society we currently live in is so ass backwards. I’m not asking what your sexual preferences are but how do you feel about the things kids see on the street with gay/lesbian couples? Or on TV/Netflix? Is it ok to have your neighbor fly a rainbow 🌈 gay/lesbian pride flag but not a Fuck Biden flag? If so why? Bc the message contains a curse word? If this is the land of the free and every man/woman has their own castle why do you feel the privilege of trying to tell them what you think of their home and property? These are the discussion we need to get out there to discuss bc I don’t believe we will ever get back to our freedoms and individual rights until people realize we should be free citizens mot subjects.
                        rant over
                        A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

I agree with S.B. that no public flag should use the word fuck.
                          Butt get off your high horse . It is ok to fly the queer flag, and various anti American flags/ banners.
                          Yup your a real new biden american
                          Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

To be fair his reply sounds like the antithesis of a anonymous Karen neighbor calling the cops. He said he’d talk to the guy himself. Not whine and post it to his Instagram and Facebook.

When they kick out your front door
                            How you gonna come?
                            With your hands on your head
                            Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm66 View Post

To be fair his reply sounds like the antithesis of a anonymous Karen neighbor calling the cops. He said he’d talk to the guy himself. Not whine and post it to his Instagram and Facebook.
                              Im not calling SB a Karen but not all Karen's are anonymous some are more than willing to tell you their thoughts in person.

Comment

Working...
                              X