Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery CEO now runs CNN, what will happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery CEO now runs CNN, what will happen?

Today AT&T announced that they were spinning off their entire media division, WarnerMedia, and merging it with Discovery. Discovery's CEO will run the new combined companies. Warner Media owns CNN. Discovery has never stuck me as a woke-infected network, and if their content is any indication of their politics, I would say more conservative. Science, DIY, Off-grid, Rural programming. How does CNN, a failing fake-news organization which is lost it's credibility, fit into a media company built on science, facts, and real life?

Originally posted by BillyBonds View Post
    Today AT&T announced that they were spinning off their entire media division, WarnerMedia, and merging it with Discovery. Discovery's CEO will run the new combined companies. Warner Media owns CNN. Discovery has never stuck me as a woke-infected network, and if their content is any indication of their politics, I would say more conservative. Science, DIY, Off-grid, Rural programming. How does CNN, a failing fake-news organization which is lost it's credibility, fit into a media company built on science, facts, and real life?
    Seems like another soon to be lost programming station down the leftist media sewerage drain

Comment

I'd be very interested to see which way both Discovery and CNN turn . I'm a big fan of Discovery's programming . Just don't know how much longer you can keep banking hard left !

Comment

A leopard doesn't change its spots.
        Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Zaslav? He's a New Yorker who went to SUNY Binghamton and Boston U. And a big Hillary and Schumer fan. I'm sure CNN will remain unbiased as ever under his watch :P

Screenshot_2021-05-17 David Zaslav - $235,100 in Political Contributions for 2016.png
          Last edited by Destro; 05-17-2021, 11:20 AM.

Comment

dupe delete

Comment

Nothing will change, the Discovery family of networks is pretty left leaning, you are not looking close enough.

Comment

Working...
              X