Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYT/MSNBC Editor triggered by American flags on trucks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...33129114226694

Her quote on TV: "The reality is here that we have a large percentage of the American population — I don't know how big it is, but we have tens of millions of Trump voters who continue to believe that their rights as citizens are under threat by simple virtue of having to share the democracy with others,' she said. 'I was on Long Island this weekend visiting a really dear friend, and I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with explicatives (sic) against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing because essentially the message was clear. It was this is my country. This is not your country. I own this."

Classic case of projection. She is so shocked and scared being around people who are proud Americans on Memorial weekend, so she accuses them of the very behavior she is guilty of.
    Of course she got roasted by the comments.
    Also, this must be her first time out here if she got so overwhelmed...warm welcome to LI, madam, get used to the flags and trucks.
    Last edited by dr. wesson; 06-09-2021, 09:47 AM.

If OUR flag triggers you, you should give up your bully pulpit here and move to a more "accepting of your extreme views" country.
    True freedom and our inherent responsibility:
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=NLT
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...hronicles+7:14

Comment

Glad you were disturbed, now GTFO!

Comment

And with her observation that Long Island is Trump land how the hell is he not the President? Thinks that make me frown......

Comment

Here's your hat. Here's your coat GTFOH.

Comment

these public azzholes that think there opinion really matters are trying to sway people into the mob mentality against being patriotic and stir the pot........but as the media jerkoffs are starting to see, their shock value has been way overplayed and most people with a brain just dismiss them or tell them where to go...
            You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
            Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

People who hate and disrespect our flag anger me to no end. They hate the direction the Country is headed so they blame the flag instead of the politicians who they vote for time and time again.

Comment

What’s she running for? Sounds like half the politicians out there today.

Go anyplace else on earth and run that editorial about the flag of the nation you are in. Most of them would land you in a sweet 19th century era rock wall prison...or at least cost you the job.

GTFO and take NYT w you!

Comment

Remember, patriotism has no place in the global new world order.

Comment

I know I’m probably preaching to the choir but everyone must fly the flag in front of their house!!!!

I live in a condo and my block is awash in American flags and one woman said if you want to fly the flag you should move to Texas.

Then even more people started flying the flag!!!

Comment

I will bet the farm that the Times writer is unable to produce one photo of her residence flying the American flag dated before her tweet.

Comment

Flown Daily at my house.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Good thing she wasn’t out on a boat.

Comment

GFY
                          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Awesome, I just replaced my worn out American Flag. ….. With a brand new beautifully colored …. AMERICAN FLAG!

Comment

Working...
                            X