No announcement yet.

NYT/MSNBC Editor triggered by American flags on trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"and in some cases just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing because essentially the message was clear. It was this is my country. This is not your country. I own this."

1) If you are disturbed by the American Flag; Fuck You Cunt
    2) The above quote proves something many have thought; If you love this country you voted for trump. If you hate it you voted for Biden
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I attend rallies with an American flag and a simple US flag shirts.

There are people who give me the finger or thumb down or yell obscenities.

I get people who want to give away their money, take away guns, or even live like animals, but I have no idea how they can hate America.
      ​​

Comment

I don't think vulgarity belongs on vehicles, which are seen by children and adults who try to be polite and expect politeness in return.

Even though there is a political message, it reminds me of vulgar graffiti in parks.

Something like "Hillary for jail" is fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
          I attend rallies with an American flag and a simple US flag shirts.

There are people who give me the finger or thumb down or yell obscenities.

I get people who want to give away their money, take away guns, or even live like animals, but I have no idea how they can hate America.
          ​​
          You're assuming it's the American flag and the simple US flag shirt you're wearing,
          "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

There's a guy(funny if it was one of you guys) who drives around in a white jeep who has American flags and a fuck Biden flag on his car He's on sunrise almost everyday. Seems to be coming from massapequa.

Comment

i bought a made in usa flag last year , spent more on the nicer unit . just could not buy one made in china

Comment

FU

Comment

What the fuck is an “explicative”? This stupid twat is an editor?! The word is “expletive,” you dumb fucking America-hating whore!

Was that too harsh? I’m sorry. No I’m not.

Comment

• Aquabach
                    Aquabach commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why you got to insult whores like that?

Originally posted by raceradam View Post
                  What the fuck is an “explicative”? This stupid twat is an editor?! The word is “expletive,” you dumb fucking America-hating whore!

Was that too harsh? I’m sorry. No I’m not.
                  I have noticed that proof reading in modern journalism went bye bye a long time ago. I spot screwups in snewsday all the time.

Comment

This from a bitch who works for the rag not fit to wrap fish in that denied the holocaust.......FOAD

Comment

I guess I'll get controversial again.

First, the Progressives own the culture. Her hot take is legit from a Lefty lens. Ofc, it makes no sense, but it doesn't have to. She's not presenting the story for you. She's virtue signaling for her viewers where it makes total sense that they can berate/disrespect Trump & his supporters & their is no hypocrisy when they see a blowback against Biden. They can hold contradictory views at the same time better than any 'conservative'

Now - to invite all levels of histrionics. I won't fly an American flag. I'm certainly not triggered if you do. I know if you do we're probably on the same page on most issues. But, the American flag, if it's seen to represent the American people & American culture is not something I like to flaunt any more. I get if you feel differently, but I almost think it's nostalgia at best & weak symbolism at worse. So our country is going to shit, but Patriots flying American flags will save us???

The USA, at this moment, is the woke center of the universe. It's spreading egalitarianism & the woke agenda worldwide. To me, it's the greatest cultural Marxist force on earth. Additionally, it's OK to hate white people in America. Now, if the American flag is the symbol of the fight against all this - if it becomes the target of the Left, then maybe it's a decent form of dissent to fly it. At this stage, I would be more inclined to fly the Stars & Bars. Is that a hate crime in the new America? I don't know any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus View Post

First, the Progressives own the culture. Her hot take is legit from a Lefty lens. Ofc, it makes no sense, but it doesn't have to. She's not presenting the story for you. She's virtue signaling for her viewers where it makes total sense that they can berate/disrespect Trump & his supporters & their is no hypocrisy when they see a blowback against Biden. They can hold contradictory views at the same time better than any 'conservative'

Now - to invite all levels of histrionics. I won't fly an American flag. I'm certainly not triggered if you do. I know if you do we're probably on the same page on most issues. But, the American flag, if it's seen to represent the American people & American culture is not something I like to flaunt any more. I get if you feel differently, but I almost think it's nostalgia at best & weak symbolism at worse. So our country is going to shit, but Patriots flying American flags will save us???

The USA, at this moment, is the woke center of the universe. It's spreading egalitarianism & the woke agenda worldwide. To me, it's the greatest cultural Marxist force on earth. Additionally, it's OK to hate white people in America. Now, if the American flag is the symbol of the fight against all this - if it becomes the target of the Left, then maybe it's a decent form of dissent to fly it. At this stage, I would be more inclined to fly the Stars & Bars. Is that a hate crime in the new America? I don't know any more.
                        So you're allowing the leftist assholes to dictate to you what the American Flag represents? If that's the case, you are contributing to the problem by buying into that! I don't dictate what the American Flag represents. You don't either, nor does anyone else on here or in this country. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean it doesn't represent anything. What it does represent is:

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.

The above is not my definition. It is the definition given when, according to legend, George Washington directed Betsy Ross to design a flag, the result of which was 12 alternating bars fo Red and White and a circle of 13 stars in the blue union.

Now, although the flag can represent different things to different people, the net net is that the basis and foundation of the our American Flag should never be altered or perceived as anything other than what is stated above. This is all too similar to what happened to the Stars and Bars flag where some people thought it was racist when it actually wasn't....and look where we are now. They have pulled it from nearly every public platform.

Unfortunately, I never thought at a younger age to serve my country.....I didn't appreciate what this country is and what it represents.....I didn't think anything of the men and women who shed blood to keep this country what it is and what it should be. I guess I lived in my own suburban bubble and was shortsighted in my view of the world according to only me. That said, as I have been around longer and experienced more things, I will be damned if I sit back and allow this current cancel culture bullshit try to do away with the American Flag. I owe it to my fellow Americans, my family who have served this country, my wife, my daughter, my unborn offspring, all our servicemen and women from the past to the future, and myself.....it's the very least I can do since I didn't serve then, I can serve now by not allowing any mother fucker to disrespect the flag and misinterpret what it stands for because they're too much of a fucking pussy to stand up to those trying to kill this country from within. Not directed at you, but making my point that I will not fly my flag in vain, I will not fly to piss people off, I will not fly it because someone wants me to. I fly it for what it represents and if anyone has a problem with the true definition of what the flag represents, fuck them and you're free to leave. Get the fuck out!
                        The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

• Augustus
                          Augustus commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I appreciate your poignant response.

Originally posted by Augustus View Post

You make the same mistake liberals make.
                        You don't understand what the American Flag represents.
                        The American Flag does not represent our current state of affairs. it doesn't even represent our past.
                        It represents our ideals.
                        It represents what's best of us. Not what's worst.
                        It represents what we strive to be.
                        It is a flag not of a race or a ruler but ideals.
                        Ideals we have never fully achieved but we still as a nation ( not a government) we strive for.
                        When this nation was born it was unique in all the world.
                        Guess what? With all our faults and the shit slide we're on it still is.

Comment

• Augustus
                          Augustus commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I appreciate your poignant response as well.

As far are uniqueness, I do believe that's true, but no so much in a good way any more.

SMD
                        NRA Life member

Comment

Working...
                        X