Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will California's recall election be rigged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will California's recall election be rigged?

Reading news that many conservatives/republicans showed up to vote and were told they had already voted. How does that happen? Maybe mass mailing of absentee ballots? And according to the news, they were given provisional ballots to cast, which after an investigation to which ballot is real, will be counted. In a case like that, how do you know as the legitimate voter, that it was your vote that was counted? How do you know they didnt throw yours out and stick with the fraudulent ballot? Or maybe in a little less worst case scenario, just disqualify both, still benefiting the wrong candidate? Our voting system is clearly compromised. Whether its death by a thousand papercuts of small scale independent incidents of voter fraud, or a greater national conspiracy playing out, elections clearly have been infiltrated by the left.

if you have to ask...you know the answer!

Comment

It will be a total scam again. They say over 800,000 have already voted. Enough of this early voting shit. It should all be done in one 24 hour day. If you can't vote then APPLY for an absentee ballot and IF APPROVED then you get to mail in a vote. Otherwise Fuck Off!
      Last edited by ChiefSailer; 09-14-2021, 03:17 PM.
      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Rhetorical question

Comment

It's a total waste of time, yet it will be BIG news for several days if Newsom wins , big news, if he loses blame Trump, Texas abortion law, conservatives, wild fires etc. FUCALIF
          stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

No laws have been put into place to prevent it.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Comment

It's already been rigged.
                Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Purple dye on your finger. Like they did in Iraq's first election. You vote in person and dip your finger in dye. I can also see libs coming in with a missing finger just to vote twice.

Comment

Yes. Next question.
                    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

its crapafornia, if it wasnt corrupt I would be surprised...
                      You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
                      Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike103 View Post
                        Does a bear shit in the woods?
                        Not if he is in a zoo!
                        stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

The Demtards won't let Newsom lose. No way, no how, of course they're rigging it across the board. The only way Elders wins is if the numbers are in his favor so overwhelmingly they can't skew the numbers. Regardless, the aftermath is gonna be hysterical to watch because there will undoubtedly be large scale fraud exposed.

One thing is without a doubt...libtards are pure hypocrites and couldn't care less what color your skin is...if you don't chug their ideological kool aid, they will be racist as f**k. Just ask Larry Elders. Hope he takes another shot at Kalifornia politics, though, they need him and leaders like him or that state is done forever. Who am I kidding, it's done forever.
                          Last edited by Banzai; 09-14-2021, 11:01 PM.

Comment

and who out there wonders why the libs are against voter ID

Comment

Probably, but even so California is a lost cause. Much like I feel NY is.

Comment

Working...
                              X