gasoline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gasoline

OK biden created the high gas prices early this year now frees up reserves to lower the prices, are most americaans that stupid to see whats going on? Spoke to a liberal woman who said thee high prices were caused by TRUMP, these people aare stupid to believe that shit. Never let a good lie go to waste.

"LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER"
    stay alive, carry a 45

Prices will not be going down. Biden is releasing enough for 2.5 days worth of energy.

Comment

Just curious, as I must admit, I am not very knowledgeable in this subject. Were the reserves purchased by taxpayers funds? If so, then when it is released to oil companies to be added to the circulation, aren't we then paying for it again?

Comment

• M-14BULLETTS
        M-14BULLETTS commented
        Editing a comment
        and he is selling it to the chinese

• oshwan
        oshwan commented
        Editing a comment
        I also read that it's not clear if the 50k barrels includes the 18k barrels congress already agreed to sell to help pay for BBB. Also, FYI the reserve was low till Trump worked to refill it.

• Chase
        Chase commented
        Editing a comment
        Trump purchased a shitload of oil when it was at its lowest.

By all means, deplete our emergency reserves. We can always count on the Arabs to help us out in a real emergency.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

• bigbore44
        bigbore44 commented
        Editing a comment
        Only as long as washington still insists that SA had nothing to do with 9/11

• Barnslayer
        Barnslayer commented
        Editing a comment
        And that belief is common on both sides of the aisle.
        I will never forgive W for his "religion of peace" comment and his sidetracking our retaliation for 9-11.

Was so nice being energy independant even if it was for only four years..

Comment

😡😡😡😡😡
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Life Member:
        American Suppressor Association
        Gun Owners of America
        Second Amendment Foundation
        National Rifle Association

Comment

This is why I run a four cylinder engine. I get 25 mpg in a 3/4 ton truck.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Gas is $7. A gallon in parts of California

Comment

Ya'll laughed last year when I bought this --

Now ---

NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
                Ya'll laughed last year when I bought this --

Now ---

Still happy driving it.

796BB714-9012-461B-BB8C-ECC179B60C56.jpg
                The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

• surly
                  surly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you would have bought the ecodiesel that 14.7 would be around 30 hwy. I love my ecodiesel.

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                For the most part --- yea ----- it wont haul anything bigger than a bag of groceries or an ammo box ----- I wouldn't want to drive to Wyoming in it ---- that's what Hertz is for ------ when da-Wifey turns in her Trax lease in the end of March --- we'll look for another for her ---- or a Spark --

For what it is ----- OK --
                NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

I’m sure that most of us new that Biden would follow Obummers lead on gas.
                  Ive had a woody for a Silverado for a while. When Biden was “elected” I bought another Subaru. The wife and I are driving to queens every day. I get 25 mpg with traffic and 32 mpg on the open road.
                  I truly believe it’s gonna get much worse.

Comment

And before Biden was even done mumbling through his press conference, OPEC already did the math and adjusted their output to completely negate any effect of Biden's release from our emergency reserves. Just a bad joke like everything else with these incompetent asshats.

Comment

Once I retired, I stopped dwelling about gas prices, and gas mileage. If I did, I wouldn't be able to enjoy my sports car that drinks premium gas like water.
                      Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                      Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

I started using my stickers 😎
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                        X