Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streisand: I’ll Leave The Country If Trump Wins

I hope she leaves either way.

Acclaimed singer Barbra Streisand is joining the list of disgruntled celebrities threatening to leave America if Donald Trump is elected president. She made the comments during an interview with Sydney-based journalist Michael Usher during an Australian news program broadcast on Sunday.

“He has no facts. I don’t know, I can’t believe it,” Streisand said, referring to Trump. “I’m either coming to your country [Australia], if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

A “thrilled” Hillary Clinton supporter, Streisand has spent the last few weeks campaigning for her preferred candidate.

"I'm spending an evening campaigning with Hillary in New York City next week, and I would love to meet you there," Streisand stated in an email sent out to Clinton campaign supporters Sunday. “I’m ready to do whatever it takes to help Hillary.”

Parroting feminist rhetoric, the singer added that her experience as a woman in Hollywood has fueled her passion for electing Hillary as president.

“It’s harder to believe the truth: that we have power, and we can use it,” Streisand emphasized in a direct addressed to women yearning to feel “empowered.” “Hillary Clinton is the proof."

The singer has even taken her campaign work to late night television. In a recent appearance with The Tonight Show’s Jimmy Fallon, Streisand sang a duet mocking the billionaire businessman.

In claiming that she’ll leave the country if the Republican candidate is elected in November, she joins the likes of Lena Dunham and Chelsea Handler and others who have eagerly used their celebrity as a tool to push a political agenda.

Here’s a full list of leftist stars, has-beens, loud-mouthed actors, and D-list celebrities who have said they’ll leave America if Trump is elected:
    • Lena Dunham
    • Samuel L. Jackson
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Cher
    • Jon Stewart
    • Raven Symone
    • Natasha Lyonne
    • Omari Hardwick
    • Spike Lee
    • Chloë Sevigny
    • Eddie Griffin
    • George Lopez
    • Al Sharpton
    • Neve Campbell
    • Rosie O'Donnell
    • Whoopi Goldberg
    • Chelsea Handler

Acclaimed singer Barbra Streisand is joining the list of disgruntled celebrities threatening to leave America if Donald Trump is elected president. She made the comments during an interview with Sydney-based journalist Michael Usher during an Australian news program broadcast on Sunday.

Whoa, a self serving crowd like that this country can do without. Babs you suck and can't sing anymore so GTFO!

Comment

I'll miss Sam Jackson. The rest can go suck a dick.

Comment

Wow with a list like that its as if they want us to vote for trump

Comment

Promises, promises. I'll believe it when I {hopefully } see it.

Comment

I guess that's a threat, and we're all going to beg her to stay.. Who the fuck cares...leave asshole...

Comment

trump-celebs.jpg Trump-Rosie1923eefdbdc76feb4a071a9d0a2a387a.jpg Trump-celebsmaxresdefault.jpg Besides the fact that Hillary makes Trump look like the greatest thing since sliced bread, getting that liberal snozzola liberal tampon to move or at least have a hissy fit is the best reason to vote TRUMP!

Attached Files
              "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

That's it?

Comment

Hmmmmmm But none of them want to move to Mexico or the Middle East. Wonder Why?
                  Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

mrgoodbar.jpg
                    Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Fuck em. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

... and who says the Canadians are going to let those assholes in?
                        NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

Originally posted by SteveT View Post
                          ... and who says the Canadians are going to let those assholes in?
                          Have you read who their PM is?
                          They will have a gay trangender pride parade to welcome them. That is if they'd go.

When Bush was running for his second term, Rosie and Babs the snosh bitch, and wife beater Alec Baldwin among others,said they'd leave. if he won.
                          He did. They didn't.
                          I know you're surprised that a liberal was full of shit. but it really happened that way.
                          "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

What do we say here in America? ADIOS!
                            Later, Steve
                            People are crazy and times are strange
                            I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
                            I used to care but........ things have changed

Fuck Joe Biden

Comment

Now I have to vote twice for Trump
                              NRA Life member

Always looking for lead
                              Wheel weights. lino type, ect