Our Girl Kamala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Girl Kamala

Soft ball interview with some "tough" questions.Kamala can double speak with the best of them, the fun starts at the two minute mark.

Utter utterance of utter ignorance !

Comment

Train wreck 🚊 since her name has been mentioned in a ticket
      A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

“The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restraints evil interference, they deserve a place of honor with all that is good -
      George Washington

Comment

Jibber jabber

Comment

She is a typical POS politician but I am glad that he didn't let up on her.

Comment

• tesla
            tesla
            Donated Member
            tesla commented
            Editing a comment
            Things are getting so bad at the White House it's getting difficult for their most ardent supporters to ignore.

Spin Doctor
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• tesla
            tesla
            Donated Member
            tesla commented
            Editing a comment
            That's going to be the answer to a great Jeopardy question someday.

I’ve never been to Europe either

Comment

Originally posted by tesla View Post
            Soft ball interview with some "tough" questions.Kamala can double speak with the best of them, the fun starts at the two minute mark.
            The fun starts at the 2 minute mark?

I thought with her, it started when you handed her a twenty...
            If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

I cant stomach listening to more than 10 seconds of this stupid cunt...she must suck one mean cock, because there is no other reason for her existence...
              You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
              Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

Between the Biden and Harris one is dumber than the other, and these two represent the greatest country on the earth. Two came into power by under handed means, neither one can think, best we can hope for is a change this year, but watch out the republicans don't have anything better to offer. We need a new bunch of reps at all levels of government with two terms and you are out, no career stay forever SCHUMER types allowed.
                stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

• tesla
                  tesla
                  Donated Member
                  tesla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chuck has been in that spot so long I can't even remember offhand who his predeccesor was.

that's what happens when you smoke too much weed w/ Snoop Dog!

Comment

Kamala Harris is the herpes of the progressive liberals, the gift that keeps on giving. Someone on Fox described her as the kid that tries to bluff their way through a book report in front of the class when they haven't read the book. Perfect description. She doesn't even have answers for basic questions 95% of people at home know. She hasn't done one day of actual work in her entire kneepad supported career, then cries racism and sexism when it's just good old fashioned gross incompetence.

Comment

Call me clairvoyant, but anyone else ever watch a guilty party on the witness stand, or just arrested on a show, or anything similar....like photos of mass murderers or people that did really weird shit.....they all have a look in their eyes that scream their guilt etc. You know they are lying even before hearing evidence......then when the evidence presents itself, you confirm with 110% certainty they're guilty.........

Yeah, that's my take on Cumala - You can see right through her fake hyena laugh and bullshit grin etc. SHe is always fucking lying.

The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Give her some credit, she's trying to make Biden sound smart.

Comment

Working...
                  X