Michael Savage pulled off the air yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Savage pulled off the air yesterday

Top rated radio talk show host Michael Savage was abruptly pulled off the air on Monday afternoon after launching into a segment on Hillary Clinton’s delicate health. The talker called his abrupt removal an act of “sabotage.”

Savage, host of the nationally syndicated The Savage Nation radio program, was discussing Hillary’s health and suggested she may have Parkinson’s disease when he was alerted that his show had been pulled from the air on New York’s WABC radio.

The host discovered that The Savage Nation was pulled off the air and replaced by the “Curtis And Cooby Show,” in the Big Apple.

Not long after discovering he was pulled from WABC, as Savage was telling his audience what happened in New York, his live feed was suddenly cut off to many of his other affiliates and a replay of an earlier episode was substituted for the live feed.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...llarys-health/

Hitlery's Minister of Truth was not available for comment. He's on at 3PM today. Or at least he's supposed to be.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

You know what kind of people I really don't like?
      Other people.

Comment

I listen to Dr. Savage almost every afternoon. Now, I'm going to go out and buy his books....

Comment

I guess Obama re implemented the fairness doctrine

Comment

Freedom of the press? Freedom of speech? Who needs the constitution anyway? I smell a huge lawsuit

Comment

I listen to Savage almost every day while getting ready for work, but I missed it yesterday. Damn.

Comment

all is fair it seems when a clinton is involved
                let's make america great again

Comment

nothing to see or hear folks just a little blip in the wiring LIPPA is working on it move along now

Comment

Had to be the Russians

Comment

Watch what happens if she gets in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat M View Post
                        I listen to Savage almost every day while getting ready for work, but I missed it yesterday. Damn.
                        An update: http://www.inquisitr.com/3545409/was...llarys-health/

Comment

Well my, my.
                          Look who is a major contributor to the Hillary machine.

George Stephanopoulos
                          ABC News chief anchor and chief political correspondent

Comment

Good thing we did away with that pesky 1st Ammendment.

Comment

1st amendment doesn't apply here, it's his employer's prerogative whether they want to air a particular viewpoint or not. That's THEIR first amendment. Doesn't mean I agree with it, but they are the ones footing the proverbial bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X