No announcement yet.

Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIGC members from Team Deplorables were there in full effect this past weekend. Temps were low but crowds were high for this venue on Veterans weekend. To add more reasons to go LVSC offered discounts this past weekend AND 100 clay targets FREE to ANY Veterans on Monday.
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post
      LIGC members from Team Deplorables were there in full effect this past weekend. Temps were low but crowds were high for this venue on Veterans weekend. To add more reasons to go LVSC offered discounts this past weekend AND 100 clay targets FREE to ANY Veterans on Monday.
      I ventured a little further west (20 minutes) to M&E Sporting Clays this past Monday. Just about had the course to ourselves. Pretty cool setup. They had 3 different throwers at 15 stations with 2 separate shooting points at each station. I spoke with the owner & she said that they trying to acquire more land & opening a second course there.
      NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

I ventured a little further west (20 minutes) to M&E Sporting Clays this past Monday. Just about had the course to ourselves. Pretty cool setup. They had 3 different throwers at 15 stations with 2 separate shooting points at each station. I spoke with the owner & she said that they trying to acquire more land & opening a second course there.
        +1

Good place to shoot, I've been a few times.
        NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Working...
        X