Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting Steel

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Shooting Steel

    at my range in NH. Notice the Freedom Mags. 17 rounds in a Glock 17 mag. And nobody cares.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

    #2
    What a waste of a range by shooting a Glock!!! Pffffffft
    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post
      What a waste of a range by shooting a Glock!!! Pffffffft
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by spider View Post
        at my range in NH. Notice the Freedom Mags. 17 rounds in a Glock 17 mag. And nobody cares.
        Meh, 25 rounders with a fun switch starts to get me excited. Lol.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        Last edited by Dan 0351; 06-08-2016, 04:26 PM.
        "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

        Comment


        #5
        So you need 17 rounds to knock over 6 plates?

        Comment


          #6
          Four if I'm lucky.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

          Comment


            #7
            Holy Shit did this thread take a turn for the worse.

            You guys jump all over OP because he shares a pic of his range and shooting with a normal capacity mag?

            Holy fuck!

            Listen OP. You go and shoot your Glock and have fun. Don't listen to all these people.

            Lord knows you have it hard enough there in NH with all that snow and shit you get up there. I'll be nice and not post pics of me in a light jacket shooting on my property in December with no snow. I certainly won't post pics of me shooting in February with a light dusting on the ground, that would be just mean.
            The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
              Holy Shit did this thread take a turn for the worse.

              You guys jump all over OP because he shares a pic of his range and shooting with a normal capacity mag?

              Holy fuck!

              Listen OP. You go and shoot your Glock and have fun. Don't listen to all these people.

              Lord knows you have it hard enough there in NH with all that snow and shit you get up there. I'll be nice and not post pics of me in a light jacket shooting on my property in December with no snow. I certainly won't post pics of me shooting in February with a light dusting on the ground, that would be just mean.
              image.jpg C

              All in good fun!

              Comment


                #9
                I'm jealous. Good for u enjoy. Nice guns by the way
                let's make america great again

                Comment


                  #10
                  All things being equal, if I think about squeezing the trigger I hit high and left. If I think about releasing the trigger I hit steel. The targets are about seven yards out.
                  Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

                  Comment


                    #11
                    OUP, I like the cold. It takes a special set of skills to survive. The stupid ones weed themselves out early.
                    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X