Netflix Show: Fauda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Show: Fauda

Basically, about a Israeli anti-terrorist team playing cat and mouse with Hamas. (and sometimes the reverse) A main character (Doron) is played by Lior Raz plays a real bad ass. in life, Lior was in the IDF in the Duvdevan Unit, and undercover counter surveillance unit. It is dubbed and subtitled.
    "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

Thought it was pretty good.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks. I'll have to check it out. I'm always looking for somerhing good to watch now that im back on the railroad

Comment

Very good series. There you can see training for "Israeli carry"

Comment

I liked it. I wish more foreign movies and shows were dubbed into English though it was funny to see the mismatches between the dubbed English and the subtitles.
          "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
          Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
          Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I'll check it out.

Comment

It gets the Mongoose Seal of Approval, for whatever that’s worth. There is a bunch of very good foreign language stuff on Netflix, just have to be willing to read subtitles.

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
                I liked it. I wish more foreign movies and shows were dubbed into English though it was funny to see the mismatches between the dubbed English and the subtitles.
                yeah, I tried to like it but the English voice-over made it a little too weird for me

Comment

Originally posted by TheMongoose View Post
                  It gets the Mongoose Seal of Approval, for whatever that’s worth. There is a bunch of very good foreign language stuff on Netflix, just have to be willing to read subtitles.
                  The problem I have with reading subtitles is that I've developed the habit of not watching TV, I listen while I surf the web or play solitaire or 1010 on my phone or notebook PC. I have a ton of shows on my watchlist that I start only to realize that it's not in English so I can't listen. I wish Netflix would let me screen out by language.
                  "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                  Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                  Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I thought it was a great series and I usually do not like sub-titles but, the native language adds to the intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

The problem I have with reading subtitles is that I've developed the habit of not watching TV, I listen while I surf the web or play solitaire or 1010 on my phone or notebook PC. I have a ton of shows on my watchlist that I start only to realize that it's not in English so I can't listen. I wish Netflix would let me screen out by language.
                      i used to do that when I was a kid....it was called radio.
                      "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBonds View Post

yeah, I tried to like it but the English voice-over made it a little too weird for me
                        I also tried watching it dubbed, but could not bear it. Opted for subtitles and at the same time remembered some Hebrew.

Comment

Working...
                        X