• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine gun shoot in Buffalo this weekend

clock Sunday, July 3 at 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM in EDT
    4 days from now · 14–29° Sunny

Details

Join us for some fun machinegun shooting demos at The Firing Pin, LLC on July 3rd. Our entire team will be there allowing you to test fire some of our products.

GIVEAWAYS ALL DAY!!!

Just a sample of what will be there to shoot....

AT .223 Machine Gun
    Kriss Vector .45ACP SMG
    MP5 9mm Machine Gun
    AT Suppressed .223
    AT10 SBR .308
    AT Suppressed .300BLK...
    PTR91 G3 Machine Gun .308
    2 x Glock 17 Machine Pistols 9MM
    SIG MPX SMG 9MM
    AT Suppressed .308 Custom Precision Bolt Gun
    AT Suppressed .300WM Custom Precision Bolt Gun
    Saiga 12GA SBR

& MUCH MORE!!!

Pizza will be provided. Rental and Shooting prices to be determined, but the event is FREE to attend.

That sounds cool and all but you lost me at Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Camper View Post
      That sounds cool and all but you lost me at Buffalo.
      Closer to Rochester than Buffalo plus there is a Bob Evans for breakfast at the Batavia exit on I90

Comment

remember the guy in Las Vegas who got shot in the head from his kiddie student.

Comment

I'm a little surprised at this. I'm not sure who blessed this is being legal but you can't shoot a machine gun in New York unless you are a police officer, manufacturer or gunsmith.
          Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
            I'm a little surprised at this. I'm not sure who blessed this is being legal but you can't shoot a machine gun in New York unless you are a police officer, manufacturer or gunsmith.
            Same here.. Thought 'real assault' weapons were not attainable in NYS for mere tax paying civilians, and PA was our closest salvation..
            Hunter, NRA Life Member, NYS Deplorable

🚄TrumpTrain2016🇺🇸.🇺🇸.🇺🇸

Pro Political Term Limits
            Anti High Capacity Mag Limits
            Fuck Andrew Cuomo's Suck my Ass Act

Comment

Love how the top line shows the weather prediction for July 3rd to be 14-29 degrees.

Comment

Working...
              X