Question on Cedar Creek Archery Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on Cedar Creek Archery Range

Taking my daughter and godson there on Sunday since I understand C&B closed down. Ive never been, can anybody shed some light on what to expect? Ive heard the Nassau Bowmen kind of run it but any other insight would be appreciated...thanks!

The first couple of lanes as you walk in are usually being used by the Bowman. But the rest are open for all.

You can bring your own target or rent one from the Bowman usually.

Just follow the usual range protocols on where you point your bow, cease fires etc.
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...nges-in-nassau

Another recent archery thread.
      "Appetites for gun collecting are often whetted by mechanical ingenuity, artistic features, or historical associations." - Norm Flayderman

Comment

Joey diver- definitely check out the other thread. Nassau Bowmen now on hiatus.

Comment

Hopefully, and most likely, they are all in the woods hunting up a storm!

Comment

Thanks everyone, all good info here!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
              Hopefully, and most likely, they are all in the woods hunting up a storm!
              I don't think many of them hunt at all. All that I have seen them use are those target recurve bows like in the Olympics. These days with the N Bowmen gone, the field will be covered with deer decoys and those little square broadhead targets(deer decoys not allowed but no one supervises) and snuck in crossbows, although maybe those are now allowed, not sure.

Comment

no crossbows allowed
                no broadheads allowed
                no one checks though
                Originally posted by Mad Russian;n47464
                BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
                The AR.....wins...????
                Oh God!
                I can't believe I said that!!!
                I'm gonna puke!!!
                BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 50bmgshooter View Post
                  no crossbows allowed
                  no broadheads allowed
                  no one checks though
                  I'm sure someone would say something to you if you used a crossbow.

Broadheads, probably not on your own target.
                  I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                  I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

being self policed, I have only seen a crossbow person berated. Have never seen a broadhead there. The only employees I have seen there drive to empty a garbage can or mow the grass, but its been about three years since I have shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X