Let’s Infiltrate Antifa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Wow....sounds like THAT would really get to ANTIFA, quite possibly topple the whole organization - go get 'em! Get off of this site and go to war (keyboard-type) with them and make all the arson and looting stop.
    (If these officers don't get convicted of what they're charged with, we'll need everything we can get - even an economic idea....)
    I am going to send ANTIFA a stern letter also.

Comment

Pres. Reagan also read Mein Kampf and probably many things that he didn't agree with. He's also taken photos with murderers, Communists, Fascists and every other form of human life.
      But I digress; I am not saying that I have any knowledge on your thoughts that ANTIFA can be disbanded by internet arguing - but it sounds fuckin' nuts.

Many moons ago I took many college courses in terrorism and the Cold War. One elderly professor basically blamed the U.S. for everything wrong with the world. I imagine he was much more intelligent than I was, certainly more well-read. I attempted to argue with him numerous times, but it fell on deaf ears. I had already been in the service so I offered a different perspective that 1) he didn't have, and 2) he didn't care, no matter how wrong he was about certain 'facts'. I imagine that if there were 10 more like me in the class - he wouldn't have changed his mind one iota. He gave me an underserved poor grade for the class.
      And therein lies the problem. That’s how antifa recruits to their ranks. Because of scumbag professors who bash the US at every turn, in colleges. I had the same thing. Openly bashing Bush when he was president, claiming Bush did this and did that and the US was bad and collusion and blah blah blah. It’s almost like hating the country is a prerequisite for being hired at these dumps.

Comment

Speaking of Reagan ,wasn't he the Governor that disarmed the peasants of California?
        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Pres. Reagan also read Mein Kampf and probably many things that he didn't agree with. He's also taken photos with murderers, Communists, Fascists and every other form of human life.
          But I digress; I am not saying that I have any knowledge on your thoughts that ANTIFA can be disbanded by internet arguing - but it sounds fuckin' nuts.

Many moons ago I took many college courses in terrorism and the Cold War. One elderly professor basically blamed the U.S. for everything wrong with the world. I imagine he was much more intelligent than I was, certainly more well-read. I attempted to argue with him numerous times, but it fell on deaf ears. I had already been in the service so I offered a different perspective that 1) he didn't have, and 2) he didn't care, no matter how wrong he was about certain 'facts'. I imagine that if there were 10 more like me in the class - he wouldn't have changed his mind one iota. He gave me an underserved poor grade for the class.
          Originally posted by Ancap View Post

yeah because a lot of those intellectuals that are recruiting members are the very college professors that are teaching our kids.

they have an advantage, time to equip our kids to fight back in the classrooms

THIS is what I have been talking about for a long time and Dan 0351 gave a perfect example of this on his post where he talks about his classroom argument with a college professor, whom blamed the US for "world problems". The damage has been long done and the powers that be that we THINK have our backs let it slide, knowing the indoctrination/ propaganda would have long standing effects. These have NOW changed the landscape of our nation! Though I'm no internet discussion ninja, I agree with Ancap also in that online "intellectual battles" would definitely have an effect on possibly reversing the way the indoctrinated ones think. I fear that at this stage, that strategy may not be enough as the left has already began its campaign of force and fire; one that we may have no other option but to fight back with the same to win the all out war on the "American" way.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

THIS is what I have been talking about for a long time and Dan 0351 gave a perfect example of this on his post where he talks about his classroom argument with a college professor, whom blamed the US for "world problems". The damage has been long done and the powers that be that we THINK have our backs let it slide, knowing the indoctrination/ propaganda would have long standing effects. These have NOW changed the landscape of our nation! Though I'm no internet discussion ninja, I agree with Ancap also in that online "intellectual battles" would definitely have an effect on possibly reversing the way the indoctrinated ones think. I fear that at this stage, that strategy may not be enough as the left has already began its campaign of force and fire; one that we may have no other option but to fight back with the same to win the all out war on the "American" way.
            I am all for spirited debate, but I think the number of people who changed their core values after being on the losing end of an internet debate is smaller than the number of lives saved by the NY unSAFE act.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

I am all for spirited debate, but I think the number of people who changed their core values after being on the losing end of an internet debate is smaller than the number of lives saved by the NY unSAFE act.
              just about every well known intellectual that defends liberty used to be a conservative or a liberal until they had an eye opening moment during a debate. That includes, Tom Woods, Walter Block, Thomas Sowell, Rose Wilder Lane, Walter Williams, And the list goes on

ironically the same people conservatives use for resources since they have no economists to call their own.
              The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

I agree with you 100% on every single point. BUT, I grew up in the thick of it all. I'm 37. How did I turn out the way I did? There has to be some people that don't fall for the bullshit. I didn't have a conservative upbringing. I actually had an apolitical one. I became a conservative at around age 16. Or I should say, figured out what my values and beliefs were at age 16. So how did that happen? I can't be the only one out there. There's gotta be a way to get through to more people. Oddly enough, I've also never had a 9-5 "normal" job. My values are such that I've always run my own business too (in some way or form), so there's some connection there too.

Comment

Baruch was definitely left leaning, but 9/10 of my professors kept it objective.

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post
                    Baruch was definitely left leaning, but 9/10 of my professors kept it objective.
                    EVERYTHING is left leaning.....sometimes it makes me think there's something wrong with us on the right. But then I think about specifics and nope. We're perfectly fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X