Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing says Happy Independence day like.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing says Happy Independence day like.......

F81235BB-BAC4-483D-B3C6-7D06A7DA9944.jpeg9C35EB0B-CA80-4244-94D2-3C6CC192D17D.pngF6813092-E030-43EC-A750-BF22D02324DC.jpegAA4D1659-0CF7-4146-AF70-6725BA2D2CA6.jpeg33C0BC29-5219-4207-B515-CDD0DCC59AFD.jpeg The beautiful clays courses at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays saw at least two Long Island Deplorables and numerous patriots today. The compliments on our sign and flags were too many to mention. Suffice it to say all the RO’s and range staff were prepared for this weekends turn out. The grounds received many upgrades including:
    -repaving & widening the entire course and parking lot
    -parking lot lighting and handicap accessible
    ​​​​​​-landscaping improvements
    -extended memberships for an additional 3months
    -paid their employees during Beer Virus and had them work the last month prior to reopening.
    The staff as always super friendly and accommodating

We shot a double round on Friday Blue & Orange
    and a double round today Blue and Green courses.
    over 250 rounds each day in 90+ PA temps and happy faces both old and young were out in full force. Nothing says happy birthday America like exercising our rights to enjoy our shooting sports. Happy 4th of July LIGC members
    Cheers 🍺
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO; 07-04-2020, 02:37 PM.
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

They even built a ramp for the rabbit clays to ‘jump’ out
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

I thought they were going to jump that cart off the ramp! I am bummed. They didn't even attempt it.

Comment

When I saw the first photo of the ramp and them the one of the golf cart, I thought this was going to be about some daredevil type exploits for the holiday.

I have to get to Lehigh soon.
        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
        Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
        Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
        X