Reactive Bleeding Targets - diy tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destro View Post

My town is one of the few that has an exception to the discharge ordinance going by the dec 500 rule (which does not apply to your own house)It actually came up in a hunting lawsuit that was in the news. That is exactly why I know about the discharge ordinances, and which townships have them. And I was just joking with Vick but thanks for chiming in.

I was only joking. I thought that was clear from the emoji. I couldn’t careless what you do on your own property and I wasn’t trying to imply you were doing something wrong.

But whatever, plenty of other people I can joke around with on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

I was only joking. I thought that was clear from the emoji. I couldn’t careless what you do on your own property and I wasn’t trying to imply you were doing something wrong.

But whatever, plenty of other people I can joke around with on this forum.
      Dude, the hardest thing with me is I have a very dry and sarcastic way of talking and seeing things so a lot of what I put out in writing g gets lost in translation and then I also take it the wrong way too. add in the fact that this is the first time I have an iPhone and doing posts on the go and a lack of sleep and it can turn into a game of telephone.

It’s all good we’re all on the same side here.
      Last edited by Destro; 09-14-2020, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post

Dude, the hardest thing with me is I have a very dry and sarcastic way of talking and seeing things so a lot of what I put out in writing g gets lost in translation and then I also take it the wrong way too. add in the fact that this is the first time I have an iPhone and doing posts on the go and a lack of sleep and it can turn into a game of telephone.

It’s all good we’re all on the same side here.
        We’re good! I just don’t want to wake up with a Kukri to my throat and you going, “Shhhhhhhh, it’ll all be over quickly!”

Comment

Working...
        X