Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun range/store in Connecticut

Hello all (especially those in CT)!

I'm looking for a gun range between somewhere in Bridgeport and around the greater New haven area. Specifically looking for a selection of .38 and .22 revolvers to rent.

​​​​​​​Also looking for a gun store with a similar selection, together with the range or separate. Specifically S&W and Ruger.

The only gun shop I’ve been to up there is Hoffman’s, which is pretty big. Other than that is BPS in Bridgeport.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

PS - I have a bunch of friends I shoot with up there. I asked them for a recommendation. Will advise.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

https://fcfaa.com

Comment

My CT friends recommended the same place as The Mongoose as well as Greyson’s Guns which is an indoor range.
          Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Pretty much SOL. They won't sell you ammo if you are from out of state.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
              True. But not true. If you're from out of state, but have a Ct. hunting or pistol license, you CAN buy ammo.

Comment

which ruger do you want to shoot???

Comment

I used to take my wife and a friend to "Shooter's Pistol Range" in New Milford. About an hour from the Throggs Neck Bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post

True. But not true. If you're from out of state, but have a Ct. hunting or pistol license, you CAN buy ammo.
                    Aha, didn't know you had those.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
                      I have a non-res CT CCW and have no trouble buying there. I assume, but do not know for certain, that Out of state LEO creds. are accepted as well.
                      Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post
                        which ruger do you want to shoot???
                        Me? All of them.

But this is for a friend of mine who lives in Connecticut.

Comment

Greysons in Orange, CT is a really nice store and indoor range. Not too far up 95 from Bridgeport.

Comment

So far we have Greyson's, Fairfield County Firearms, Bridgeport Shooting Range, and Shooter's Pistol Range. Any other suggestions or is that the working list?

Comment

Working...
                            X