Florida residents - I need some info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida residents - I need some info!

My family is moving down to Florida. I found two ranges online that seem to be great! I'm curious if any of you have had experience with them:

Gun Craft Inc.

Universal Pawn Shop and Gun Range

Thanks!

Beautiful outdoor range at Markham park. Also a brand new outdoor range just nw of west Palm

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
      My family is moving down to Florida. I found two ranges online that seem to be great! I'm curious if any of you have had experience with them:

Gun Craft Inc.

Universal Pawn Shop and Gun Range

Thanks!
      are you staying here ????????????

Comment

West Coast, go to Gulf Coast Clays for shotgun sports in Naples.
      Mike103
      Registered User!
      Mike103 will probably come in soon and tell you where to shoot rifle handgun and 3 gun matches in the area. Alot of Quail hunting too.

Comment

I stay in Naples Florida January February, March and April.

As Mike states Gulf Coast Clays is about 20 minutes away and has trap, skeet and sporting clays.

Behind the clays range is Lou Land. He has rifle and pistol. Also on Monday nigh is three gun and Thursday night is pistol. He has 5 stages each night. Very well organized. No standing around. Pledge of Allegiance at 1725 and the first shot is fired at 1730 hours. No bullshit.

There are several indoor ranges in the area but the most well know is The Alamo. Very nice facility. Sales, rentals, and range.

Hunting Within 1 1/2 to 2 hours includes quail, hog, deer, dove, waterfowl, pheasant and alligator. Lots of preserves. There is wild hunting but several have walked in and never come out. Snakes up the ass.

And of course tons of salt water fishing and 2 hours to world famous bass fishing.

No crime, sheriff wants everyone to carry, but expensive and getting crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike103 View Post
          I stay in Naples Florida January February, March and April.

As Mike states Gulf Coast Clays is about 20 minutes away and has trap, skeet and sporting clays.

Behind the clays range is Lou Land. He has rifle and pistol. Also on Monday nigh is three gun and Thursday night is pistol. He has 5 stages each night. Very well organized. No standing around. Pledge of Allegiance at 1725 and the first shot is fired at 1730 hours. No bullshit.

There are several indoor ranges in the area but the most well know is The Alamo. Very nice facility. Sales, rentals, and range.

Hunting Within 1 1/2 to 2 hours includes quail, hog, deer, dove, waterfowl, pheasant and alligator. Lots of preserves. There is wild hunting but several have walked in and never come out. Snakes up the ass.

And of course tons of salt water fishing and 2 hours to world famous bass fishing.

No crime, sheriff wants everyone to carry, but expensive and getting crowded.
          Some more info might be helpful.

The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Well I bought my condo in 2012 it’s doubled in
          price.

Mostly Midwesterner’s. Very polite but cheap as a fuck. 18 people out to dinner 18 checks. Piss me the fuck off. Wouldn’t buy you a beer in a desert. No sense of humor. Don’t understand sarcasm and never watched Sienfield. Did I mention their cheap?

You meet someone with a NY accent and you run to each other and fall into arms and then fight over who’s paying the check.

The Floridians are mostly from somewhere else in Florida but pretend they are original Naples crackers. Cubans are the best. Love guns and hate commies. Hard working people.

Love the beach, pool, lots of shooting, hunting, weather, but I could not live here all year too hot. Very very clean and no
          crime. Everyone carry’s. Sheriff allows resident to shoot at his range twice a month. Don’t know about stamp stuff because I have no interest.

Comment

Weston is a beautiful place to live. All Venezuelan money . Not cheap and the streets are spotless.

Comment

Working...
            X