Freeport Revolver & Rifle Association Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeport Revolver & Rifle Association Range

I am a member and thought it would be great to know how many here are also members.

(NO FILET O FISH OR 9MM'S INVOLVED)
    "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
    Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

Rarely go other than matches, but I maintain membership anyway. When I do go, it's O-dark:30, and have the place to myself.
    Steve

Comment

Comment

I've been thinking of joining & signing up my 4 kids too...but I don't have a pistol license.
        If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

Don't need pistol license to join.

Great kids program!

I'm a member as well.

22lr inside and non magnum pistols.....everything up to and including 50 cal outside
          The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Strange thing about targets at Freeport. When I shoot outside it seems like they last forever. It's as if I never hit them....odd.

Comment

Member of R&R. Like it there, just don't go enough.

Comment

Member here but too damn far to go other than matches and an occasional afternoon escape from the office!
                NRA MEMBER-NRA RSO-NYSRPA
                FREEPORT R&R
                NY CCW - FLORIDA CCW - UTAH CCW - PA CCW
                APPLESEED RIFLEMAN
                2015 PISTOL CHAMPION FROM THAT OTHER L.I. GUN FORUM

Comment

Member here as well. Normally go on weekday nights or Sunday afternoons.

Comment

Also a member, That reminds me, I gotta call and get my account straightened out.

Comment

Member here too! Just got home.
                      Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

Originally posted by EvoEmpire View Post
                        Member of R&R. Like it there, just don't go enough.
                        Same. And same here.

Comment

Member. I like it there, we take the kids there every Sunday for junior league

Comment

Originally posted by Tonto View Post
                            I've been thinking of joining & signing up my 4 kids too...but I don't have a pistol license.
                            I'm tossed between "there goes the neighborhood" and "join, it will encourage you to exercise your rights".

Since this site is bringing out the "can't we all get along" Hannco in me I choose encouragement...
                            "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."

Comment

Several of you pointed to "I belong, but like a Timeshare bought to encourage you to relax" we choose not to.

So here's my proposal, post the times you're free to go and for lack of a better way to say it, lets encourage "play dates" (again, no Filet o Fish or 9mm responses necessary".

I am available:
                              Monday 7:30 to 11pm
                              Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10 to 11pm
                              Friday(with advance notice) and Saturday all day
                              Sunday 6pm to 10pm

After all, its my understanding that encouraging each other to freely exercise our rights is the most important goal of this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X