Mitchell Thursday 5/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell Thursday 5/12

Going to be there around 10 with two others. Looking forward to it.

I'm going to apologize in advance if any of you guys are there too....bringing a 12 gauge and mosin.
    Last edited by sheeple; 05-10-2016, 10:57 AM.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Might catch you there. I feel a nasty cold coming ..... Gotta go pick up something at coliseum or south shore, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
      Might catch you there. I feel a nasty cold coming ..... Gotta go pick up something at coliseum or south shore, lol.
      Feel better. I just got over a crazy cold.
      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
        Bueller? Bueller?

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post
          Going to be there around 10 with two others. Looking forward to it.

I'm going to apologize in advance if any of you guys are there too....bringing a 12 gauge and mosin.
          Or you could come to the Happy Hour that Dr. Brian is organizing and hang with us.
          Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

Or you could come to the Happy Hour that Dr. Brian is organizing and hang with us.
            I think he means at 10 in the morning. The range is closed at 10 at night. I thought the same when I first read it.
            Ben

Comment

• ChiefSailer
              ChiefSailer commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL. Yeah reading comprehension was never my strength.

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post
            I think he means at 10 in the morning. The range is closed at 10 at night. I thought the same when I first read it.
            I mean, I could fire off a few rounds in the parking lot at 10 pm. Then I may need to post on here about needing bail.

Comment

• ChiefSailer
              ChiefSailer commented
              Editing a comment
              Go for it. We'll say it was Malaka's truck backfiring.

Had a ton of fun. Didn't shoot the mosin. Got kicked out after an hour and 15/20 minutes...they were pretty busy today. 5 agencies were there when I arrived. There's an old RO there that I'm not a big fan of. Always shoots my group and I dirty looks when we shoot rifles/shotguns (due to noise).

Had a new shooter with me and they had a great time. Love seeing that smile when they get through their first magazine.

Any of you guys there from 10-12?
            Last edited by sheeple; 05-12-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X