X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeport September calendar

All week days are blocked out
    Attached Files

Guess that means you have to go after 4pm, if you want to shoot outdoors.
    Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
    Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Wow. Why closed so much during the day?
      NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO
      NYSRPA Member
      Freeport R&R Member
      Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post
        Wow. Why closed so much during the day?
        Departments buy time for trainings

Comment

Forged In Fire filming?
          Steve

Comment

Damn it!!! I didn't check ahead of time, stupid me. I took the day off on Friday to go shoot at Freeport. I guess it's work or Mitchell field...

Comment

That doesn't seem fair for any members who want to shoot during the week. Like at all. Same thing happened in most of May and June, and now it's happening again for September, October and half of November.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
                Damn it!!! I didn't check ahead of time, stupid me. I took the day off on Friday to go shoot at Freeport. I guess it's work or Mitchell field...
                The online calendar shows Friday as open. Maybe double check somehow???

Comment

Anybody know how to go about signing up for the USPSA and IDPA events at Freeport? I don't see a place to sign up on their website. I'm a beginner and just getting started. Not a member at Freeport either but I understand it's open to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by dgl503 View Post
                    Anybody know how to go about signing up for the USPSA and IDPA events at Freeport? I don't see a place to sign up on their website. I'm a beginner and just getting started. Not a member at Freeport either but I understand it's open to the public.
                    Just show up at least a half hour before the match starts, and sign up.
                    https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...d-idpa-matches
                    https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...psc-idpa-match
                    https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...port-and-lipsa
                    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by dgl503 View Post
                      Send an email to Mike(bullsi45@oal.com) with all your info. They are starting to limit the number of shooters because of excess turnout. But this weekends match should be a lower turnout because of a major match taking place in Massachusetts. Here is the info from Mike:
                      Idpa style match at Freeport R/R Sept 9/10. Setup for this match is on Sept-9 at 1:30 pm. That means guys u come down and help setup u can shoot the match that day. Start time on Sept-10 is 8-am. If u plan on shooting the match need u to email me back with your name division u are shooting ( if u do not know what division u are shooting email what gun u are shooting. last thing need to know what day u are shooting Saturday or Sunday . thanks mike
                      Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                      Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post

The online calendar shows Friday as open. Maybe double check somehow???
                        Yeah their outdoor is closed. I'll be using their indoors. I don't know why I thought the indoor was closed too. I just wanted to shoot steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
                          Yeah their outdoor is closed. I'll be using their indoors. I don't know why I thought the indoor was closed too. I just wanted to shoot steel.
                          That's too bad. Was hoping to shoot tomorrow as well. Guess it will have to be indoors. Maybe I'll see you there

Comment

I'm off tomorrow. Maybe I will meet you guys there.

Comment

Why don't I see Junior Club on that calendar?

Comment

Working...
                              X