Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeport Juniors Club Season End BBQ this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeport Juniors Club Season End BBQ this weekend?

Is this happening this Sunday? The calendar says so for the 2nd Sunday in June but it also says 2014-2015.

Yes Alan said it's the barbecue and the children will also be shooting.

Comment

There is an IDPA match scheduled for Sunday only. Is the BBQ Saturday?
      Steve

Comment

Juniors are on Sundays from 2pm-4pm after the IDPA match I believe.
        Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Yes. They start around 2.

Comment

IDPA match this Sunday is scheduled for an 8AM start time

Comment

Is the BBQ just show the support or is it show the love (donate ammo or whatever else?)

Comment

No, it's just a goodbye until next year event for the kids. Alan and the guys do such great work and are so committed to this club. It's a great thing that they do...

Comment

Cant wait!

Comment

Great time - thanks again to Freeport R&R, and I got to meet joeydiver.

Comment

This was a great way to end the Juniors season and welcome summer for the kids. Those grilled sausages that tasted like BBQ spare ribs were awesome!! My daughter is still talking about it.
                      Special thanks to Alan and everyone who runs the Juniors club for their dedication all year long. Looking forward to September!

Comment

We could not make it. My son was getting his climbing merit badge and daughter has a piano recital.

that said, Alan and the crew do a fantastic job with all the kids. Truly great people.

Comment

Originally posted by Llaara View Post
                          Alan and the guys do such great work and are so committed to this club. It's a great thing that they do...
                          Needs repeating

Comment

It was a nice day for the kids and such great weather... It was a lot of work putting that barbecue together and having the kids shooting throughout.. I give these guys lots of credit... Their hearts are in the right place..

Comment

I've missed lots of things this year and was hoping to get to this today, unexpected news changed that though.
                              +1 to everyone who was able to show their support to Alan and Co., the time, energy and leadership they provide is kind of rare these days.
                              To Alan and his crew, congratulations on wrapping up another year of shaping young minds with proper guidance and attitudes. The safety, comradely lessons, discipline, personal responsibility and how to have fun that you teach the kids is going to last them a lifetime.

Just one question though, was there cake? 🎂 😋

Comment

Working...
                              X