Bringing a non US citizen to mitchel field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing a non US citizen to mitchel field

so I am getting married in May. I have a relative from Croatia and a relative from Australia coming for the wedding. Both relatives want to come to America and experience shooting a gun. I enjoy taking someone to the range to shoot a gun for the first time. As non US citizens can I bring them to mitchel field to shoot a rifle?

I don’t see why not...
    Dodgeram

Comment

I don't believe they ask for ID if you are only shooting rifles.
      That being said, I usually prefer to bring first timers to Calverton. I find it works better.

Comment

From what I know as long as both are here legally with a visa and only shooting long guns they are OK. Machine Guns Vegas makes big bucks catering to foreign tourists (mostly Asians) to shoot machine guns. So legality is not the issue, only arbitrary and capricious county rules might be. If so, there's always Calverton?
        "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

Comment

Hot females yes , anyone else no

Comment

Don’t ask, Don’t tell. Until a range employee asks the question, it’s NONEYA

Comment

Bring them to the May meet up......'Merica.
              Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post
                so I am getting married in May. I have a relative from Croatia and a relative from Australia coming for the wedding. Both relatives want to come to America and experience shooting a gun. I enjoy taking someone to the range to shoot a gun for the first time. As non US citizens can I bring them to mitchel field to shoot a rifle?
                I have a friend that lives on Haven Ave. Set up targets with the cemetery as a safe backstop.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Calverton for the 'Wild West" experience. Month of May is a great time to be outside on a range that stretches out to 200 yards and not in a dark, dank short 3o yard stall.
                  either one would be a fun time for them.
                  Last edited by C6NY; 04-21-2018, 08:58 PM.
                  "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

I just checked, you would have to get them a permanent permit, it is very complicated burocrático prosedure, but I can help to speed it up for a small fee of $500for each permit. I’ll take cash or money orders. You are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
                      I just checked, you would have to get them a permanent permit, it is very complicated burocrático prosedure, but I can help to speed it up for a small fee of $500for each permit. I’ll take cash or money orders. You are welcome.
                      Silly Russian, no one does it legally anymore, that's so 2014...and yay, if they decide not leave Andy will give them four years of free college and a complimentary "Vota Por Cuomo 2020" cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
                        Lol

Attached Files

Comment

For rifles you should be fine... the Croatian should have shot before though.... 😉

Comment

I brought my German cousins a couple times. MF was happy to collect the non-resident fee. Funny thing is last time it was on the way yo the airport for his international flight home. I was worried the gun powder residue might trip him up a bit, but it didn't..............

Comment

Originally posted by OldGarandDad View Post
                              From what I know as long as both are here legally with a visa and only shooting long guns they are OK. Machine Guns Vegas makes big bucks catering to foreign tourists (mostly Asians) to shoot machine guns. So legality is not the issue, only arbitrary and capricious county rules might be. If so, there's always Calverton?
                              Excellent news, thanks. I am going to get a machine gun to shoot here in NY at Mitchell Field! Nothing could go wrong here under NYS law cause they do it in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                              X