Bringing a non US citizen to mitchel field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post

Excellent news, thanks. I am going to get a machine gun to shoot here in NY at Mitchell Field! Nothing could go wrong here under NYS law cause they do it in Vegas.
    I think you might have misunderstood what I meant.

"No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

Comment

Awesome! So hopefully I will have no problems.

Wish I could take them to calverton. But honestly I have never been there myself haha. I am spoiled by friends privatrange upstate

Comment

Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post
        Awesome! So hopefully I will have no problems.

Wish I could take them to calverton. But honestly I have never been there myself haha. I am spoiled by friends privatrange upstate
        Perfect excuse to go there prior to getting married. You have to scope out the place (pun intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
          Bring them to the May meet up......'Merica.
          I think he wants to welcome them to America...not scare them away.
          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post

Perfect excuse to go there prior to getting married. You have to scope out the place (pun intended)
            Wont take much to make my fiancé go there. She has all the nicer guns anyway. She has been into firearms long before I met her lol

Comment

Working...
            X