No announcement yet.

What’s the story w Mitchel Field ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I'm of course happy it's open again, I'm hearing from a reliable source that zero has been done to improve air quality.
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post

Floors were epoxied, doors and hallways were painted.
      "Lipstick on a pig" -- LOL
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post

Floors were epoxied, doors and hallways were painted.
        Budget money has to get spent.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

A year or two they did some bench repair and painted --- it looked like it was done by "slow" -- BOCES students --
          NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
            Guys were just bitching about a conspiracy to close it permanently........... Now it’s open and we’re complaining about the decor and shade of paint chosen.
            DC170754-FF0F-4C58-8026-1434625CA2AD.gif

Comment

It is all those Room 5 boys, they need there black satin sheets, spinning disco ball and gag toy for safe space, non shooting Room 5 fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
                It is all those Room 5 boys, they need there black satin sheets, spinning disco ball and gag toy for safe space, non shooting Room 5 fun.
                Only thing that makes Room 5 gag is the thought of salmon colored pants.
                NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post

Only thing that makes Room 5 gag is the thought of salmon colored pants.
                  Stop staring at my ass, it's makes your BF jealous But I can't blame you, I do look awesome and stylish. Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post

Stop staring at my ass, it's makes your BF jealous But I can't blame you, I do look awesome and stylish. Carry on
                    I thought you were my man, big guy. 🥺

Comment

Was there yesterday at 12:30. No wait. Everything is painted. Lockers, including the one with the bullet hole, are still in the waiting area. They had ammo and targets for sale. could have sworn that they fixed the pulley on 2A LOL.
                      Recognized both the guy and the blond woman in the office. UN cops came around 2 when we were leaving during a hailstorm.

Comment

I was there for a Women on Target yesterday -- floor is painted nice / blue paint on the walls is still a little bit tacky / all the lockers are in the front lobby / the cords to reel the targets in & out are replaced with a clear vinyl covered wire -- while cranking a target back - the handle came off in my hand --

"Lipstick on a pig" --- LMFAO
                        Last edited by Ricekila; 05-12-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Well as long as it took just a bit over three weeks to do all that.

No, I’m not hating on the range but they could fix the wheels to tow the targets in next time around..... please? Please?!? 🥺

Comment

Working...
                          X