Freeport Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVA View Post
    Good advice. Hopefully Freeport will be full of helpful gentlemen like you. Thanks!

looks like I missed you. I work the overnight shift these days and last night wasn't one of the better ones. I was tired and left early.

If you didn't make it down, PM me and I'll try and work out a nice time to mwwt up with you.
    Peter

Comment

Good advice. Hopefully Freeport will be full of helpful gentlemen like you. Thanks!
      It is.

So is LIGC.

I'll teach anybody at any time (as long as he or she follows the four safety rules).

Comment

Just came back from the open house. Very pleasant experience. Looks like I will be joining

Comment

After reading this thread I checked out Freeport’s site. Seems like a great set up with good people as members. Just might have to join up once my pistol license arrives.

Comment

Just came back from the open house. Very pleasant experience. Looks like I will be joining
            they don't have birthday cake every week...
            Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

they don't have birthday cake every week...
              Yes, I was there at that time! Were you there while I was visiting?

Comment

Yes, I was there at that time! Were you there while I was visiting?
                No, it was still on the counter when I got there later

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

No, it was still on the counter when I got there later
                  I signed up for the 1/30 safety class. I look forward to meeting you soon after!

Comment

I signed up for the 1/30 safety class. I look forward to meeting you soon after!
                    Cool!...I shoot mostly outside. You might enjoy coming on a Sunday afternoon when the Juniors are shooting. lots of targets to shoot at, and folks shooting at the pit.

Comment

Working...
                    X